Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Help finding black boots!!!!

morahleah

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 11:34 am
I have looked everywhere for flat(ish) black boots that are[b] very [/b]tight around the calf, that zip up the side or pull on. I have seen people wearing them in the past, kennith cole makes them for girl this season but I cant find them for women. This is a very basic boot, nothing fancy but nothing I have found is tight enough. All the boots I have looked at are loose around the calves even if they are fitted in the ankle. Does anyone know where to get boots like what I'm describing???? I don't live in the NY area but I have 2 dd who do so I guess any suggestions would be helpful. [I]

life'sgreat

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 1:35 pm
morahleah wrote:
I have looked everywhere for flat(ish) black boots that are[b] very [/b]tight around the calf, that zip up the side or pull on. I have seen people wearing them in the past, kennith cole makes them for girl this season but I cant find them for women. This is a very basic boot, nothing fancy but nothing I have found is tight enough. All the boots I have looked at are loose around the calves even if they are fitted in the ankle. Does anyone know where to get boots like what I'm describing???? I don't live in the NY area but I have 2 dd who do so I guess any suggestions would be helpful.

Good luck in finding those. I wanted something similar last year and looked everywhere, but couldn't find them. The one I found that was even close to this was a Geoxx, but I wouldn't spend 294 shock for boots.

mamommommy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 1:41 pm
Did you try online?

The following websites have free shipping and free returns which means that it costs you nothing (except for a trip to the ups store) if you don't like them.

shoebuy.com
endless.com
zappos.com
shoes.com

Dev80

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 2:55 pm
Have you checked out aldo shoes?

I got boots like you described from them last year, I can't say they are the best quality but they were pretty comfortable as far as I remember.

Here's a link:
Aldo Shoes
It could be their stores selection is different than online, I'm not sure.

morahleah

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 8:29 pm
life'sgreat, I know just what you mean, I did find EXACTLY what I was looking for on zappos....for$345!!!!! unbelievable!!! I don't get it, Kenneth Cole is making the perfect boot...for girls and nordstroms is selling them for $27!!!!
I have checked all the sites mentioned but thanks so much for the suggestions. One more question though, if you were to search such a boot what words would you use? I have tried almost every combination but got the closest matches with "black side zip boots", any other ideas????

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 8:55 pm
J C Penney has a big selection.

de_goldy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 8:56 pm
http://www.eccousa.com/shoes/w......aspx

de_goldy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 8:58 pm
http://www.eccousa.com/shoes/w......aspx

Nomad

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 8:50 am
endless.com lets you search for boots by circumference (or how wide it is around your leg). youd probably want to look for narrow width. they have free shipping and returns so you can keep trying on boots till you find one you like...

MiamiMommy

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 9:58 am
They are called Stretch Boots. That's what I like too!

Google that phrase, or add it to the search on Zappos, you'll get tons of results!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics