Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
My dd doesn't tell me

Pandabeer

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 3:12 am
I trained my dd 2.5 4 months ago. she was more or less trained but never ask for/ or went by herself
She still doesn't say anything and if I don't take her and force her to sit on the toilet, she just does it in her pants - how can I take her before or learn her how to tell me? Every shabbos after sleep - when my other children watch her - so I'm not on top of her - she has wet her pants!!

greenfire

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 9:17 am
take her to the bathroom before you go to sleep and as soon as you wake up ... continue taking at intervals ... don't 'force' encourage ... kids get distracted easily and engrossed in playing ...

zigi

Post Sun, Oct 31 2010, 9:47 am
have a potty or make it easy for her to go by herself and reward her for going by herself. you can also make an incentive for the other kids who are watching her to remind her to go, that she will get a game to share with everyone if she is trained.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training