Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Mary Kay Makeup

grapefruit

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 9:45 pm
is Mary Kay makeup 7 skin care products considered to be a good company? quality? price?

Nemo

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 12:35 am
It's been a few years, but I used to use their products and really liked them. My mom used to sell their products. I stopped using them when I went to college and didn't have money/ time to get them.

Hashemlovesme

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 1:32 am
my mom uses only their stuff (for years) & is a consultant. I don't use all their stuff, bit what I do have from them I like. fell freeto pm me if you want to contact my mom.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 1:47 am
I'm a sales director (in the top 2% of the company).

I've been using their products exclusively for over a decade now and I'm happy!

The price is comparable to department store products, not to drugstore products. The difference is the personalized attention you get---- you get to sit down with your consultant and try before you buy (or if you're not local, have samples sent). Personally, I do phone facials where I send samples in advance and then go over the features and benefits of each product on the phone as she's using the products.

I liken having a Mary kay consultant to the grocery store calling you---- has your grocery store ever called to tell you it's been a while since you've bought eggs, so you might need more now? has your grocery store called you to tell you that xyz is on sale since you've purchased it previously? That's what we do and what makes us different--- our products aren't THAT much different from Clinique and other dept store brands. With us you get personalized attention and help.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics