Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Are you happy with your Graco Quattro Travel system car seat

Leah613

Post Fri, Nov 19 2010, 3:33 am
The ones at babies r us for about $259
do the carseats really run bigger? does it bother you that it doesnt close with automatic latch? any other advice? we are looking for a cute comfy stroller w carseta thats not too pricy but not garbage either
thanks so much

Mommy3.5

Post Sat, Nov 20 2010, 10:47 pm
I have a graco quattro stroller, and I had a safeseat, I did not buy them together though. It does click in easily and it has two tabs on the sides of carriage. to secure it fully.

What I hate about it.

When the carseat is attached, the seat of the carriage needs to be flat , and that makes it that you have zero access to the basket.

The stroller itself is heavy, and big, so if you are tight on space, its a big issue.

Honestly, I preferred using my kolcraft snap and go with the carseat, it was so much easier. I do like the carriage itself for my toddler.

As for the bigger Graco carseats, they weigh a ton, once your baby is 20 LBS, you do not want to be lugging him plus a carseat, a convertible car seat, and a stroller is the better option.

After my last baby, my husband forced me to give away the safe seat, as I ended up doing major damage to my shoulder, to the point I could not lift my arm to close the trunk on my van, and had to get a van with an automatic trunk because I could no longer lift my arms over my head.

I would choose a travel system that came with a safeseat for up to 22 lbs, anything else, seems excessive to me. (Most babies will not outgrow the 22 lbs weight limit in the first year.

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 10:38 am
I meant the snugride 22 lbs. Nothing bigger. the angle of the infant seat is usually uncomfortable for a bigger baby anyway.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics