Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Amazon.com Mom
1  2  Next

jba

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 8:34 pm
My sil mentioned this to me. Amazon.com has a program called Amazon.com/Mom. Specific products are 15% off and if you sign up for their Subscribe & Save program you get an additional 15% off. I just bought 192 pack of Huggies for $23. I would usually spend that much on less than half that amount of diapers. You can edit and change your subscription products and frequency and cancel at any time. Also shipping is free. So I will have diapers for my kids delivered right to my door! (ok, now I sound like an ad for the company. Sorry, I am just really excited)

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 9:22 pm
you get money off anything you Subscribe to.

precious

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 9:28 pm
you can get an additional 20% off with coupons from parents magazine. we got 156 huggies, size 3 for $16.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 9:37 pm
And with swagbucks, you can use gift cards Wink

bnm

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 10:26 pm
yup. so I got a case of Luvs (usally 36) for 18 using suscribe and save and a 20 percent off coupon. I then paid for it with Amazon Gift cards! totally free!

Merrymom

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 11:32 pm
So long as you pay off your credit card bill every month, otherwise it's not a bargain at all. I only buy online if it's a super great deal. I personally find the Target brand of diapers to be extremely high quality and I can pay for it in cash.

Amital

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 11:53 pm
I love Amazon! We get diapers, pull-ups, cereal, laundry detergent, tea....so much from there!

The subscribe and save is free shipping, but you can also sign up for free 2-day shipping with amazon mom (or as a student).

Amazon is awesome!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 10:41 am
Merrymom wrote:
So long as you pay off your credit card bill every month, otherwise it's not a bargain at all. I only buy online if it's a super great deal. I personally find the Target brand of diapers to be extremely high quality and I can pay for it in cash.
These diapers end up cheaper than Target ones. And you can pay with a check card; I have a VISA that is linked to my bank account. I use it like credit (I.e. no PIN) but it immediately withdraws funds from my account.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 10:44 am
I only have a cc for emergencies. I make all my online purchases with a debit card from my bank account. If I don't have it, I don't spend it.

I love Amazon Mom. It totally beats shlepping all my kids to the store in this weather.

Merrymom

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 11:09 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Merrymom wrote:
These diapers end up cheaper than Target ones. And you can pay with a check card; I have a VISA that is linked to my bank account. I use it like credit (I.e. no PIN) but it immediately withdraws funds from my account.

I'm confused about this. It's not a debit card? I don't want to give out my pin and don't want to be charged interest either.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 11:11 am
It can be used as debit or check -- it's a check card linked to my bank account. I'm not sure if all banks offer it, but it can't hurt to find out if yours does.

Seeme

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 11:19 am
check this out had great things for us regular moms!!!!!!!
http://kollelbudget.blogspot.com/

Seeme

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 11:20 am
check this out had great things for us regular moms!!!!!!!

Last edited by Seeme on Thu, Dec 16 2010, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Merrymom

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 11:41 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
It can be used as debit or check -- it's a check card linked to my bank account. I'm not sure if all banks offer it, but it can't hurt to find out if yours does.

O.K. Thanks, I'm going to look into it.

Tova

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 12:18 pm
The 20% off coupons - are they in Parents or Parenting magazine? Are they in every single issue? And they are on top of the 30% subscribe and save discount?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 12:32 pm
I think both. I was getting Parenting magazine free for some reason, but it stopped right when these started. I know I'd save money if I subscribed to it, but I don't want to pay for this to be in my home.

Merrymom

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 12:35 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I think both. I was getting Parenting magazine free for some reason, but it stopped right when these started. I know I'd save money if I subscribed to it, but I don't want to pay for this to be in my home.

Ask for it when you go to the doctor's office, they've let me keep copies of magazines many times.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 12:47 pm
That's assuming the doctor's office has Smile I only saw BabyTalk.

yummydd

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 2:13 pm
How do I get the suscribe and save 30 percent off?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 2:30 pm
Click on the diapers, and it should say in a box about subscribe and save being 15% off, and an additional 15% off for signing up with amazon.com/mom
They also have a coupon now for the Pampers.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains