Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
For my children and me...

amother

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 6:53 am
I don't normally post this on the open forums, but please keep me and my children in your thoughts and prayers as my civil divorce trial is scheduled to begin this morning.

I've been in court for over a year, and we've been separated since RH and he still wont' give the get either.

Please daven for us:
Esther Miriam bas Sarah
Nesanel Boruch ben Esther Miriam
Devorah Leah bas Esther Miriam

TIA

imaima

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 7:48 am
I wish you to receive the get, and have koyach and brocha to do what is best for you and your kids.

MrsDash

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 4:23 pm
You and your family will be in my prayers. I hope all goes well!

AlwaysGrateful

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 4:27 pm
Davening for you, and wishing you strength and hatzlacha.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 5:35 pm
To help you get your Get, you should contact Rabbi Ephraim Bryks. He can get stubborn criminals to give a Get, and he has. This is why he has done over 8,000 Gitin for the Jewish community. HIs office is located in Kew Gardens, NY.

I can tell you that my ex didn't want to give me the Get, and Rabbi Bryks convinced him.

There is only one person that Rabbi Bryks has not had success, and that is with Ariel Hacohen.

But the fact that he has convinced 8,000 men to give their wives Gitin is incredible.

Please call Rabbi Bryks at 718-849-4140.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 7:45 pm
Thank you for your tefillah!

The trial is not over, but it has been settled that he has agreed on court records that I will receive the get unconditionally within 21 days (we live OOT, so there must be somewhat of a delay).

IYH, he will abide by that.

Please continue davenning bc there is a lot more to be decided and tried still.

Thank you.
OP

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 8:45 pm
Davening for you!!!

etoile

Post Thu, Jan 13 2011, 1:59 am
Praying for you and your children. Your Get will come. Have faith. Be patient. Negotiate well. Will think of you for a long while. Please call if you want to talk......can you message me? ~etoile

amother

Post Thu, Jan 13 2011, 2:32 am
My brother did not give his wife a get until his civil divorce was finalized, they were married in total for 5 1/2 weeks. He wanted to have something to hold over her till he got it. (she is bipolar and he did not know it going in, she put on a great show). Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 13 2011, 5:56 pm
Thank you all. The civil trial is over, but it will be some time until a judgment due to procedural things which I won't explain here. Basically, the judge isn't issuing judgment immediately and this isn't so uncommon nor indicative of much.

So, this part is over. Please continue to daven because there is no judgment yet and won't be until March at the earliest it seems. thanks so much.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 10:13 am
sure we;ll keep you in mind.
Hashem should help everything go smoothly.
lots of hatzlachah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed