Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Bonus points for Pampers Gifts to Grow

sofaraway

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 4:11 pm
Check it out! I got over 100 free points!!! I am so excited!!!

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/pampers.com

zigi

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 4:51 pm
thanks for the link! I got a bunch of codes!

mamaleh

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 5:31 pm
Thanks, I got 300 points! I use retail-me-not all the time but never thought to look for pampers codes there. Now I subscribed so I'll get all the new ones, too!!!

bigprincess

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 7:13 pm
Cool it also works for Huggies "Enjoy the Ride Rewards".

Thanks a lot.

allrgymama

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 7:42 pm
Thank you! 310 free points!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:53 pm
I check every month or so for new ones Smile

I feel so dumb...for years, I've hardly bought Pampers, but when I needed to for swaddlers or in between sizes or cruisers, I never used the codes because I didn't want to get in the habit of thinking it was worth it for the points.
Now that I get them through Amazon for cheap, I am knocking myself for losing out on 5 years of codes I could have used. Sigh.

canada

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 10:44 pm
Thanks a bunch for those points!

mamaleh

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 11:12 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I check every month or so for new ones Smile

I feel so dumb...for years, I've hardly bought Pampers, but when I needed to for swaddlers or in between sizes or cruisers, I never used the codes because I didn't want to get in the habit of thinking it was worth it for the points.
Now that I get them through Amazon for cheap, I am knocking myself for losing out on 5 years of codes I could have used. Sigh.

I used them for dd#1 straight thru (she wasn't trained till she was almost 4) I started out being very good about the codes, then (at about 6 months) I realized they charged shipping for the gifts and decided it wasn't worth it. They don't charge anymore so I hope to be good about it with dd#2- but I threw away 3+ years of codes. Boy am I kicking myself...

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 2:31 pm
Thanks! I got about 300 points. Some of the later ones don't work though.

I want to get the free book from Shutterfly....150 points to go!

dhm

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 2:54 pm
thanks!!! 320 points

Mommy F.

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 2:59 pm
thanks!

yytsmommy

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 12:30 pm
I don't understand. what is this? can someone please explain? thanks!

zigi

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 1:15 pm
pampers has a rewards system. each package of diapers and wipes has a code on it worth a certain amount of points. www.pampers.com gifts to grow you put the code on your account when you get a certain amount you can redeem them for a prize. like a free photo book or a kids bike etc.. the link in this thread has free codes that you don't need to buy diapers.

yytsmommy

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 4:19 pm
thank you! did it and got 320 points- but I checked my pampers bags (get the big box) and they don't have a code? do they not have them on the international version? am in israel if that matters. would be such a shame if it didn't work here!

mamaleh

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 5:05 pm
As far as I know it's only in US & Canada

JAWSCIENCE

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 5:23 pm
Huggies has a similar program. It looks like the diaper companies are competing and consumers can reap the benefits!

I've put a post on my blog linking to free baby samples and rewards points programs.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 9:21 pm
yytsmommy wrote:
thank you! did it and got 320 points- but I checked my pampers bags (get the big box) and they don't have a code? do they not have them on the international version? am in israel if that matters. would be such a shame if it didn't work here!
You checked on the internal bags vs the external box? That's where mine are.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:20 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
yytsmommy wrote:
You checked on the internal bags vs the external box? That's where mine are.

If they were on the outside of the boxes, people would just copy them off all the boxes in the store while only buying one box...so they put the codes on the bag. Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains