Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Taking my 2 1/2 yr old to my nephews bris

amother

Post Wed, Feb 09 2011, 2:09 pm
My nephews bris is this week and I do not want to take my son.He's not easy, runs around alot and I want to be able to enjoy myself without having to chase him everywhere. Problem is my MIL. She wants him there. I feel like if I don't take him she wont be too happy with me. (she'll get over it)Thing is she wont have to watch him I WILL! Help so what do I do. Take him or not. My husband claims he'll watch but that never works out once he finds someone to talk to which is ALWAYS

c.c.cookie

Post Wed, Feb 09 2011, 2:12 pm
I personally would not take a 2.5 year old. (In fact, I just had a nephew's bris recently, and didn't take my 3 year old, even though two of her cousins (same age, in the same gan) were both there.
That being said, I think it makes a very big difference what your husband wants. If he really wants him there, maybe you should bring him. But if he doesn't feel very strongly about it, I wouldn't. We can't live our lives to make our in-laws happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics