Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Brand NEW Bugaboo Stroller - $800

almond

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 7:24 pm
Brand new Bugaboo Cameleon in the box - never opened! I just won it (!!!) and already have a stroller. Come take it off my hands! It's a beautiful orange/gray stroller and bassinet and is selling on amazon.com $979.00

Product Description -
Bugaboo Cameleon Complete Stroller The Bugaboo Cameleon is for parents who don't like to compromise on value, safety and fashion. It is for parents who want it all for their child. This baby stroller presents parents with the latest innovation, materials and colors. A Bugaboo Stroller reflects the personalities of the family with tailored fabric colors presenting an opportunity to mix and match with the base colors. The Bugaboo Stroller featured is the Cameleon. It is one of the few strollers which includes a DVD with the user kit for parents who may have trouble working some of the nuances of the baby stroller. The Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller is loaded with features including a reversible seat, reversible handlebar, multi-position seat, bassinet, aerosleep mattress and compact fold. Bugaboo offers high end products for high end parents. The seat and the bassinet can be used separately from the baby strollers frame. The Bugaboo Cameleon distinguishes itself through a modern design which is hip and trendy with parents. The stroller has a functional, streamlined design and unique personality. A trademark of Bugaboo is its modern design and ease of use.

P.S - I can help you get a different color if desired.

happytobeme

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 12:32 pm
is this still available?

almond

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 8:03 am
Yes - it's still available! And yes, the price IS negotiable!

JollyMommy

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 9:52 pm
awesome deal- congratulations on your win!

momsprince

Post Mon, Jan 24 2011, 5:42 am
Can you get it in the denim fabric with the black frame? If so I'm interested.

momof3littleguys

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 10:08 am
I love the bugaboo denim. Its so cool!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics