Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Kosher Protein Powder?

OutATowner

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 7:04 pm
Hi,
Does anyone know of a kosher protein powder (meal replacement shake) other than the Jewish brands (which cost a lot more)? I know it will be cholov stam, but do any of them have a reliable hecsher?
Thanks!

Newly Wed

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 7:10 pm
Try shaklee

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 7:28 pm
I get either the soy from Whole foods with a hechsher, or the dairy CY stuff from the local health food store. I really like them !

mom2be1

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 8:36 pm
I enjoy Nature's Plus Spiru-tein Protien Shake I used to have it every morning. The taste is delicious and it's extremely filling. You can find it in health food stores or buy it online- it may be expensive (like $1 for 1 seving or 16 oz.) but very well worth it!spiru-tein

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 8:40 pm
Integrated Supplements makes protein powders in great flavors. OUD Hashgacha.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 8:41 pm
http://www.integratedsupplemen.....id_c=

NotSoNewKallah

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 9:17 pm
Shaklee has a very good one. You can get it in either vanilla or chocolate flavor.

OutATowner

Post Wed, Mar 09 2011, 9:53 am
Thanks so much! I am going to order from Integrated Supplements. The other ones looked good but more expensive. I'm going to try the natural flavor.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 09 2011, 11:44 am
OutATowner wrote:
Thanks so much! I am going to order from Integrated Supplements. The other ones looked good but more expensive. I'm going to try the natural flavor.
Dh likes the coffee ice cream flavor. He ordered them online, but then later we saw the same thing at a local Kosher health food store.
Good luck.

Chocoholic

Post Wed, Mar 09 2011, 11:58 am
Nutribar,

Emee

Post Wed, Mar 09 2011, 2:11 pm
I have 2 containers that I am not using if you are in brooklyn. I have naturemax chcocolate and shaklee coffee each with one scoop taken out. pm me if you want them.

ariellabella

Post Wed, Mar 09 2011, 3:39 pm
I also love the spirutein powder. And I'm pretty sure that at least the vanilla one is pareve.

paprika

Post Wed, Mar 09 2011, 6:49 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I get either the soy from Whole foods with a hechsher, or the dairy CY stuff from the local health food store. I really like them !

Is that what you eat for meals? Maybe that's why your so tall and skinny in your picture. Only your nose grew a bit long.... LOL LOL LOL

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 10:40 am
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OutATowner

Post Tue, Mar 15 2011, 10:52 am
I got the unflavored powder from integrated supplements. It tastes and smells like formula, which I shouldn't be too surprised since it was m choice to get unflavored (save on the sugar). I bought the Walden Farms calorie free chocolate syrup and now it tastes like a chocolate milkshake- yum!It's very filling. Thanks for your input everyone!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics