Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Groupon- how to redeem

happy12

Post Fri, Apr 01 2011, 12:19 pm
I purchased an E-bay groupon certificate. How do I redeem it once I received my e-mail? How long do I have to redeem it?

mommyX2

Post Fri, Apr 01 2011, 12:50 pm
it doesn't ever expire. when you buy something on ebay you pay through paypal and there is a place to enter a code/gift card. go into your groupon and click on "print coupon" you don't actually have to print it just look at the code on it and type it into the place whne paying through paypal and it deducts the amount

life'sgreat

Post Fri, Apr 01 2011, 4:26 pm
mommyX2 wrote:
it doesn't ever expire. when you buy something on ebay you pay through paypal and there is a place to enter a code/gift card. go into your groupon and click on "print coupon" you don't actually have to print it just look at the code on it and type it into the place whne paying through paypal and it deducts the amount

Are you sure it doesn't expire? I know that some groupons have expiration dates.

Log onto groupon.com and log into your account. You should find the information and code there.

Tamiri

Post Sat, Apr 02 2011, 2:06 pm
In Israel, the particulars are all clearly noted when you purchase and on the coupon page, when you print it. And yes, over here at least, there are time limitations.

ewa-jo

Post Sat, Apr 02 2011, 3:41 pm
happy12 wrote:
I purchased an E-bay groupon certificate. How do I redeem it once I received my e-mail? How long do I have to redeem it?

I bought it too... such a great deal, right? Apparently, it doesn't expire (that's what the groupon page says), although I am going to use mine ASAP before I forget about it. It's a coupon code that you enter on the 'pay for your purchase' page... sorta like when you get a code for 'Ebay bucks' every 3 months.

happy12

Post Sat, Apr 02 2011, 11:15 pm
Thanks for your advice.
What are Ebay Bucks?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains