Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Children's Place it expensive!
Previous  1  2

bnm

Post Thu, Apr 07 2011, 1:59 am
also, they discontinued their Perks Place program, changed it to 'My Perks', used to be for every 75 dollars I spent I got a 10 dollar coupon, now its different, their first promotion for 'My Perks' was spend 75 dollars IN STORE in April to get the 10 dollars. the BP store wouldn't even have 75 dollars worth of stuff in the sizes I need. after all my coupons and stuff I used to joke that I'm getting paid to shop there, now not so much. this season I only got 1 or 2 outfits there and skirts for tops I bought elsewhere.

Mommy3.5

Post Sat, Apr 09 2011, 10:11 pm
sky wrote:
Mommy3.5 wrote:

CP stuff is really only good when you have coupons and its been marked down significantly. I won't pay full price from them because the quality sucks, and the clothing is basically disposable. All the stuff I got for my 2 year old has holes, and it was only worn from September till now, nothing is worn or washed more then once a week, but it does not hold up well,

I passed down almost everything from DS #1 to DS #2 unless it was stained and was very happy with it. My only complaint is that the pants fade. the sweaters don't really pill and they hold up pretty nicely. I also thought their tights (.99) held up amazing

I don't know, I have bought for all my kids and have always had this problem. The shirts lose their shape, the pants get holes, and I have a front loading washing machine, that is suppossed to be easier on clothes. I know its not the machine, because all the other brand stuff, holds up well and gets passed on.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers