Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Mac lipstick

momaholic

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 7:18 am
Is mac lipstick kosher for pesach? or does anyone have a link to an updated 2011 kosher for pesach cosmetic list.

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 7:42 am
I heard that page 105 of the OU directory has a list. Here is a link of where you can download it. I don't know what you hold by, though:
http://www.oukosher.org/index.php/passover

(I got the information on where to download from www.bethelnewton.org/images/Pa.....T.pdf)

Btw, there is long-lasting Pesach makeup. I've been meaning to try it. Let me know if you want me to post the link for that. (I'm a big MAC Pro fan, but am considering trying the Pesach makeup, since it's supposed to last a long time.)

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 7:46 am
I'm interested in the Pesach lipstick. But also interested to know if anyone here has tried it and how it works out for you. I have used those long-wearing lipsticks by other brands (MAC included) and they look pretty decent for the first 24 hours, but then start to kind of peel off and it looks so awful 2nd day.

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 8:13 am
MiracleMama wrote:
I'm interested in the Pesach lipstick. But also interested to know if anyone here has tried it and how it works out for you. I have used those long-wearing lipsticks by other brands (MAC included) and they look pretty decent for the first 24 hours, but then start to kind of peel off and it looks so awful 2nd day.

I just e-maiiled my Rav and a friend at the Mac store. Hopefully I'll get an answer and will repost.

momaholic

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 7:59 pm
thanks for the responses. my sister just told me they are good. I will try to get the source and let u know.

NewYorkgal31

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 7:50 am
are all mac lipsticks okay?

octopus

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 8:27 am
for a while mac was putting wheat into their products (though even then some of their lipsticks were okay). But these places change their formulas all the time. I just bought estee lauder without finding out first if it was okay and after I bought it, looked at the ingredients and it has wheat in it (the lip liner). So that was super annoying. now I have to find out if the lipstick is okay.

momaholic

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 10:15 am
My sister said her friend went to palisades mall and mac had a list there of what is good and she said all lipsticks are good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics