Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
BJ's

atlastamom

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 1:32 pm
what do you buy that makes it worth going there?

LeoRafi

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 1:41 pm
Diapers, wipes, garbeg bags, ziplock bags (sandwich and gallon), kids pj's, ketchup and the freshest fruit/ vegetables. I find that whenever I go there, they have different seasonal items. In the summer they will sell outdoor tables, bathing suits, pool toys etc. I think it is a great store and usually come home with a lot of good stuff!!!

yaakovsmom

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 3:32 pm
The baby supplies are a really good deal - formula, diapers, wipes. I also buy a lot of my kids' school snack items there, like cookies or juice boxes, and all my cleaning supplies and detergent. BJs honors manufacturers coupons, also.

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 4:12 pm
we make a big bjs shopping once a month. we get diapers, wipes, paper goods, pet food, cleaning supplies, bulk fruits and veggies, snacks for the kids lunches, cereal, milk, eggs, kedem grape juice which is a huge savings, and whatever else we find that we made need

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 5:33 pm
diapers (when I needed to buy diapers), wipes, disposable baking pans (the standard size), romaine lettuce, avocados, kedem grape juice (It's a steal there!), frozen salmon fillets (when they have the brand that's kosher), luigi's italian ice pops with vitamin C, sabra chummus, whtiefish salad, baby peppers, apples, grapes, and sometimes (like now) great deals on strawberries...

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 5:57 pm
Paper plates, cups, napkins, plastic flatware, tissues, toilet paper, trash bags, laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid, some toiletries and first aid items, cleaning supplies, tomato sauce, granola bars, pasta, Kedem grape juice, Eggland's Best eggs, Strohmann's whole wheat bread...

They send out coupons and also honor manufacturers' coupons. And their Owings Mills (MD) store is located very close to DH's office, so for me it's also reasonably convenient.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains