Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo Cam or frog for suburban life style.

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 8:05 pm
I am expecting baby #3 I"YH in about four weeks. My youngest now is five, and I've actually had a cameleon before, which I've sold (and kind of regretting, but I digress). My question is, should I get the bugaboo bee or cameleon or frog (cuz its $529). We live in the suburbs, in and out of the car a lot, so I think a bee would be better. However, I also really really want a bassinet, for walks with the baby, and for sleeping in the house. I have older kids, who like to play outside after camp, so it would so easy for me to have a nice bassinet stroller for the summer. Any advice? I did use the cameleon in and out of the car, but I sold it thinking it was too much stroller for my lifestyle. I probably should just get two strollers, but I don't know what to pick! Good strollers are important to me, and I am willing to spend on them.

momsprince

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 8:17 pm
They don't make the frog anymore.

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 8:52 pm
It is discontinued, however, some stores are selling it for really good prices, so I am seriously considering it.

Peanut2

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 8:54 pm
I have a similar question, except I think that bugaboo in general is no good for suburban living.
I was looking at the uppababy, but now think that it's also too much hassle. Where is there a good bassinet option that works for suburban car life?

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 9:04 pm
Peanut: I have been doing tons of research! One serious contender is the mamas and papas urbo: but it is pricey, and I am concerned with resale value. I actually checked out this stroller twice, and was very impressed. The one thing I did not like was the basket. It folds pretty compact - larger than the bee, and slightly heavier, but really not bad for in and out of the car.

http://www.toysrus.com/product.....45366

There is also the inglesina zippy and avio, but they are not reversible, and I really want a reversible seat for when my baby is I"YH out of the bassinet.

Another lighter weight is the Icandy cherry, but it does not fold with seat on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics