Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Earrings for 3 yr old in Lakewood

Kugel lover

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 2:24 pm
Where could I get earrings for a 3 yr old (not the starter ones) for not too expensive in lakewood?

Chayalle

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 3:25 pm
Truthfully, the price of gold has gone thru the roof lately, so it's hard to find "not too expensive". If you want 14K gold, it's going to cost about $50 or so.

I've had great experiences with Rivky Abecasis, but I'm not sure she's the least expensive.

Someone told me there's a lady in Forest Park who's very reasonable, a few $$$ less. I forget her name but am posting because I remember the location. Also remember someone saying she used to have (maybe still does) advertisments in one of those mini-ads in Lakewood weekly (the black-and-white one, the one that has free bay in it (see how good I am with names)) with coupons for a few $$ off.

An alternative, if your DD is not sensitive, is these adorable enamel earings they are selling - you can get it in Little Women or JRP outlet on 2nd street - with little flowers, hearts, etc....They tend to be under $20 a pair.

Whatever you decide here's an idea that can save you $$$ over the years - has worked for me: Stick to a classic earring style. Then if your DD loses an earing, buy the same one again. This way you will have an extra, that can be used if another gets lost.

My oldest DD got the classic loop with little heart hanging, and I did this and really saved $$ over the years this way, because I can always get the same one, and use the spare......my 3 year old is now wearing this and it's adorable.

Hatzlacha

imato5

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 3:33 pm
Little miss sparkle. 732901-8621. They have a huge selection of jewelry for kids.

Simple1

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 3:35 pm
For cheaper earrings - Bitz of Glitz and Accents. A lot of them are made of gold or maybe silver.

monkey

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 12:45 am
Golden Imports (Anisfeld's Jewelry store)
or Trinkettes in West gate

Kugel lover

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 10:34 am
Thank you everyone for your responses! I'm going to try Rivky Abecasis(a few people told me to got her) Thanks Chayelle!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics