Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Half off Cover Your Hair.com

JAWSCIENCE

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:28 am
Another SaveMore Deal. You can buy 15$ of credit on coveryourhair.com for only 7$. You can buy multiples deals but you can only use 1 per transaction and it does not include shipping.

If you are a new sign up they will give you 10$ credit for free, so that is a good way to get the deal for free.

To check it out please click here: http://svmr.co/438c

Disclaimer: If you actually purchase something after clicking the link I will get a bonus credit on the site. So please use my link if you are considering it. I only post the deals I buy myself, I am not just doing this for the credit.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:32 am
Was the website working for you? I tried it earlier this AM and couldn't get coveryourhair.com to work for me? I think there might be something wrong with my computer here at work though since I've been having sporadic problems with this site as well (thank goodness for VPNs and proxies).

SV

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:42 am
I must be really tired this morning - but once I signed up and saw that I got a voucher under my account, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to actually go to the website and use the voucher to buy things... Scratching Head

And HY, I am also unable to access coveryourhair.com - for a few days already - so it's not your computer

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:44 am
It's working now. Smile

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:45 am
I used your link yesterday, and just made my first purchase (for the coveryourhair.com voucher). Hope you get the $10. (Does it have to be for a purchase that isn't free for me? I'm guessing not!) Thanks!

JAWSCIENCE

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:46 am
I am accessing coveryourhair.com right now on my computer...maybe it is the browser. I am on firefox. They probably also have a lot of traffic from this deal and are trying to deal with it.

To use your deal - Scroll over the are on the top right where it says "Hi SV!" and click "My deals" from the menu that appears. Mine still says "voucher pending" which means they are still processing it, my guess is yours is the same. They should become active soon and then have instructions.

JAWSCIENCE

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:51 am
Chayalle wrote:
I used your link yesterday, and just made my first purchase (for the coveryourhair.com voucher). Hope you get the $10. (Does it have to be for a purchase that isn't free for me? I'm guessing not!) Thanks!

Thanks! It did in fact work!

I am browsing coveryourhair like a happy child in a candy store. What are you ladies getting? I am eyeing the Israeli tichels right now.

SV

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 10:59 am
JAWSCIENCE wrote:
I am accessing coveryourhair.com right now on my computer...maybe it is the browser. I am on firefox. They probably also have a lot of traffic from this deal and are trying to deal with it.

To use your deal - Scroll over the are on the top right where it says "Hi SV!" and click "My deals" from the menu that appears. Mine still says "voucher pending" which means they are still processing it, my guess is yours is the same. They should become active soon and then have instructions.

hmm, under Q&As it said the vouchers usually become active at the end of the day.....so I wont be able to use it until motzei shabbos I guess.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 11:03 am
I signed up yesterday for a different deal which I didn't end up buying (so you don't get credit, sorry Smile). I'm first seeing if there is $15 I want to spend there which means I'd get it for free. I don't need anything, but my 3 year old can use a few things. Chaval to spend 3-4 dollars on each clip, but if they're free it ends up being cheaper. Maybe it's worth it since the junk stuff she has is breaking by the day.

Definitely not a browser issue. It was a DNS issue. (I also use FF.)
I didn't think it was related to my imamother issues, but I couldn't be sure; I think our internet connection has problems reaching certain IP blocks. I don't know.

JAWSCIENCE

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 11:04 am
SV wrote:
JAWSCIENCE wrote:

hmm, under Q&As it said the vouchers usually become active at the end of the day.....so I wont be able to use it until motzei shabbos I guess.

Same for everyone. But coveryourhair is a big site. I do not think they will run out of anything. Plus it does not expire until Januray 4, so there's plenty of time. Smile

whirlwind

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 11:18 am
I also used your link so I hope you got another credit! Now I have to decide what to use my $15 for :-)

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 9:22 am
Has anyone redeemed this? I'm having trouble - not sure if I entered the voucher number in the right place. I put it by coupon codes and it says coupon code not found.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 10:32 am
OK I called Coveryourhair.com and they said the vouchers will be active about noon today, because processing was delayed due to July 4th.

Happy Splurging, all!

SV

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 10:33 am
Chayalle wrote:
Has anyone redeemed this? I'm having trouble - not sure if I entered the voucher number in the right place. I put it by coupon codes and it says coupon code not found.

I was also having trouble last night - and actually emailed coveryourhair.com. They responded that the vouchers will be active after noon today. HTH.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 12:03 pm
It stays that on the printout from savemore.com if anyone bothered to read it Smile

JAWSCIENCE

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 12:15 pm
WooHOO! Logging on and using it!

SV

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 12:23 pm
I am getting a $15 discount - shouldn't it be $17 ($7 off $15 plus $10?)

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 12:37 pm
SV wrote:
I am getting a $15 discount - shouldn't it be $17 ($7 off $15 plus $10?)
The $10 isn't a discount but rather a credit to your savemore account for a new signup, meaning your CC was never charged if you had that credit. It's not for coveryourhair, it's for savemore.

SV

Post Wed, Jul 06 2011, 1:55 pm
so what did people order?

JAWSCIENCE

Post Wed, Jul 06 2011, 3:18 pm
I got one Israeli tichel, two square bandannas and a clip.

I have a second certificate (I bought two) but I am waiting for the first shipment to arrive to see what I like. I wear bandannas a lot to work but am thinking of getting more into the Israeli tichels. The fancy feather headbands and clips I make myself, so no sense spending on those even thought I like them a lot. I get the feathers wholesale so its much cheaper for me to make it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains