Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Colic

amother

Post Tue, Sep 13 2011, 4:34 pm
so after 2 months of misery and trying everything under the sun my baby has officially been diagnosed with colic..so if I haven't lost my mind already I now know that I have to wait another 2 months at least for there to hopefully be any improvement....I am feeling really down right now..I just wanted to know how ppl with colic babies manage? we literally have tried every "fix " car rides, colic calm, new formula..they all make him more upset..on top of that when he cries he gets hysterical and goes purple and doesn't catch his breath and it scares me so much!... so just looking for help and encouragement I guess..

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Sep 13 2011, 4:40 pm
have you tried gripe water? From a pharmacy? This helped my colicy baby immensely.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 14 2011, 1:36 pm
I feel for you. my daughter did not stop crying for even 5 minutes throughout the day it was very difficult! e.o said it will get better at 3 months, it didnt. we waited till 6 months it didnt either and at 9 months she got a little better. she is now 22 months old and still cries a lot and is difficult but its different. we tried everything as well like you mentioned and nothing worked. I went crazy. I got help from parents and hub and tried not to lose it! good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics