Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Stains... Help!!!!!!

dee's mommy

Post Sat, Sep 17 2011, 9:25 pm
I've always had problems getting stains out of my daughter's clothes. Now she is in school, and every morning, I send her with clean clothes and every day there are food stains (and sometimes paint). Yes she does have a smock for art projects.) Although I put a bib on her for meals, I don't think they do that at school.

Now, I have tried stain removers (Shout spray, and the Resolve dual action), and even waiting overnight for the stain remover to do it's work. Yet after I wash the clothes, many stains still have not come out. So many clothes have been ruined, and on the first wearing too. Some are not necessarily "play clothes" but good dresses. I feel really bad, because even the hand me downs were given to me in perfect condition, and on the first wearing it no longer looks respectable. (It has many stains all over, not just one small one.)

What do I do? Can I remove the stains from the clothes that have already been through the wash (and in some cases many times?)

Help

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Sep 17 2011, 9:45 pm
You can try. You might need to soak, first.

dee's mommy

Post Sat, Sep 17 2011, 10:02 pm
What do I soak it in?

Keep in mind these clothes have all been washed before. These are not fresh stains.

Fabulous

Post Sat, Sep 17 2011, 10:06 pm
someone once told me that soaking it overnight in regular tide works well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry