Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Any play groups for babies in Queens NY?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 2:11 pm
I'm looking for play groups for my 8th month old son in Queens NY. I'm also looking for fun classes for him with music and games... it could also be in Manhattan if they're open on Sundays.

thank you!

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 6:41 pm
It won't be play group, it will be babysitting.

mysunshine

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 10:16 pm
try 'my gym' fresh meadows, they have should have classes for this age.

be good

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 3:32 pm
We were very happy with our babysitter/daycare. We used her for a year and a half, from when our DD was 3 months until she was 18 mos and we moved to another state. She is very loving and warm, loves to play with and stimulate the babies, care for them, teach them, and give them the TLC they need. Its such a happy place! I always knew that my baby is in the best hands, and haven't found a comparable babysitter since. I wrote the below ad for her because her English isnt so great. (My dd is waaay head in her laguage, so that clearly did not affect her negatively)

Gan Ilanit- a baby's home away from home; the loving place where your baby will thrive!

New for 2011: Ilanit is opening a toddler group, and taking children up to 3 years old! With an infant room (from age three months) and a toddler room, your child will be with a small group of other children his/her age and developmental stage, and loving caregivers. Ilanit provides warm and loving attention, enthusiasm, and stimulation, in a happy atmosphere and is intuitive to each child's physical, emotional and developmental needs.

Home-cooked, kosher, nutritious meals and snacks, are provided.
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, extended hours available.
Great rates- call for details!

Ilanit's phone number is 347.960.8883. She is Israeli so its better if you understand some Hebrew, but you can speak to her in simple English.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics