Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
DO NOT BUY A DELTA CRIB OR DELTA BABY FURNITURE

amother

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 2:52 pm
I bought a dark colored baby crib from Delta company-- http://www.deltachildren.com/

Whithin a few short weeks the color came off many spots of the frame. I was so upset and contacted their customer service team, but they where really nasty and would not replace or repaint it. They kept on adamantly insisting that the baby chewed on it. Most of the areas where actually not on the bar where a baby would even chew. It was clear that it is really cheap quality and didn't hold up for even a short time.

I am assuming that the rest of the crib isn't quality either and will not last very long. I in fact don't really care much about it being strong, because I have another full size crib. I do need it to look nice because I keep it in either the dining room or master bedroom for the few weeks I use it for my baby. I am so upset because now I cannot even use if for another child as I planned when we bought it. It was a waste of money.

mfb

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 3:00 pm
I dont know about cust. service but I have a few pieces from them, some have the color painted on and some are natural they are peeling just a bit (have for about 6 or 7 years) but they are all sturdy pieces

amother

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 3:05 pm
It could be that the sturdy pieces are better because they use better wood? I really don't know. I have a portable mini crib. Used it for a few weeks and it looks terrible. I tried furniture marker on the spots, but it didn't help.

gryp

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 3:23 pm
I've had a big Delta crib for 8 years and it's been in continuous use. And a Delta mini crib which lasted through 3 babies and is still in good condition.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics