Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Milano again . . .

mom1/2dz

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 12:09 pm
Ok-it seems it's been a while since a discussion has been had over Milano sheitels---now that those of you who own one have been wearing it for a few more months, are you still happy with it? I'm deciding whether to buy one or not and I want to investigate a bit more. How is it holding up? The hair still soft? Any falling out? How's the cap? Any knotting? Thanks for the info! Wink

happymom

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 12:11 pm
ive had mine for 6 months, I LOVE IT. everyone asks me where I got it... who cut it etc.... I think its luck. u can get a good one or bad one. but that can happen anywhere

malkie

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 4:22 pm
I have 3 milanos...have been wearing them since July. Two are straight, one is curly, and everyone asks me where I got them, or they are shocked I'm even wearing a sheitel! They are great quality and a great price B"H. I'd take 2 Milano's any day over 1 Shevy...

MinnieMa

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 4:27 pm
I got one milano headband fall by the pesach sale. I love it. People don't believe it's a wig. It's so natural and I didn't have to even cut it. It's curly- so I just wash it and it dries curly and looks great. When I don't have time for it to fully dry-- I put it on anyway- and that's when it looks the most natural. With any shaitel it's totaly mazal- good luck- I think it's worth it.

klotzkashe

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 6:26 pm
I have a short milano and I LOVE IT - I could have bought four of them for the price I paid for my first sheitel. and I could have bought 2 of them for hte price I paid for my freeda...

besides from value - the cap is comfortable
the hair is shiny and the style is great - the skin part is nice.

excellent products

my friend sells them so I have tried on many styles - they're all amazing

amother

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 8:24 pm
What is the contact info for Milano?
Where can I go for the best selection in New york??
anon because embaressed after I posted in the how many sheitels I have poll...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels