Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Anyone know a recipe to grill chicken on the George Forman

ceetee

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 2:13 pm
I dont have any trays in my house,
( is usually bake my chicken)
im not in the mood of cooking it,
anyone ever do it on the George Forman?
Please tell me how u do it .
THanks!

Sparkle

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 4:00 pm
easy, easy, easy: Marinade the chicken breasts in italian salad dressing for a few hours and then grill!

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 4:16 pm
Spice it up real well, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, grill seasoning if you have. Pour a bit of BBQ sauce both sides.

ceetee

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 4:48 pm
thanks alot uve both been really helpful

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 4:58 pm
can you do this with thighs, too? how do you know when fully cooked inside? thansk!

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 5:02 pm
With boneless thighs you can.
If they are thin they cook pretty quick.
If it's a thicker breast and its harder to tell if it's still pink inside, just make a cut in one of them to check. But most of the time when they get nice grill marks on the outside they are done in the inside.

momontherun

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 7:10 pm
I love this recipe, although I dont know the exact amounts of some things offhand.
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbs vinigar
minced garlic
ground black pepper
salt

It takes a minute to make. spread it on chicken breasts and grill. I also slice onions along w it. its yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and eone loves it. I make it about once a week.

I also make chicken thighs on it, I spice it with salt, pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powder and grill for about 20-30 minutes.
good luck!

shira

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 7:35 pm
mom22 wrote:
easy, easy, easy: Marinade the chicken breasts in italian salad dressing for a few hours and then grill!

I do that all the time and its AWESOME (try good seasons italian dressing- they even have a mix that is fat free)

Otherwise, I just marinate it in soy sauce.

mmmmmmmmm...............

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 10:30 pm
I think I once did thighs (with bones) on the george foreman, but it was hard to tell if done.
I guess I could use a meat thermometer, but it might get very well done outside and be raw inside

supermom

Post Thu, Oct 19 2006, 12:17 pm
I have the george forman grill that doesn't close on the food so it is as if you are grilling it on a grill. I shmear on it and base a few times in the middle of cooking. Soy sauce, honey, crushed garlic, some mustard and ketchup.
It comes out really good it takes about twenty minutes to half hour to cook it all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey