Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Furinture

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 1:26 pm
I am looking to buy a crib (I live in NY) and would like to hear feedback from anyone who is happy or disappointed with their crib. I don't care about style as much as I am concerned about quality. I do not have the money to buy a crib for $1000, but I don't want a junk. I would also like to get a matching piece, because I don't have much closet space in the room. What would you recommend?

persephonefalls

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 1:50 pm
We bought a crib from Babies R Us--it wasn't super cheap, but it wasn't crazy expensive, either. We've been very happy with it. Their furniture prices are insane, though.

We ended up getting baby furniture on craigslist. It didn't match perfectly, but it went nicely with the crib we had picked out.

chatz

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 9:18 pm
We bought a minicrib/portacrib for about $200 at a local Jewish store. We bought it for the baby but my toddler took it over.

It's very sturdy and I like the look. It's more solid than other portacribs. Dont remember the make, though. And its perfect if youre short on space.

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 11:49 am
Anybody familiar with the Atlantic? Sorrelle? What did you find more practical white or natural?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics