Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
UPPAbaby Vista Reviews please

justmarried123

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 2:49 pm
anyone with experience with this stroller, please share. thanks

bubby

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 5:12 pm
I just bought DDIL an uppababy (for a newborn, with bassinet as well as stroller for an older child) & she is THRILLED. She loves it, says it has shock absorbers when she goes up & down stairs! Who knew!?

amommy

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 6:26 pm
its an awesome stroller! my baby is almost 5 months old, we had it since day 1 and we love it! looks gr8, wheels gr8 and it has a HUGE basket! none other stroller has a basket like this! u can fit in all of ur groceries for a week (unless u buy really really a lot:)). best stroller ever!!!!

Ilovehashem26

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 6:55 pm
I love mine!!!!! It maneuvers great, great wheels, handle, comfy seat, looks nice, awesome sun canopy, fully reclines and sits up the basket is huge!! All around I love it. my kid is ~1. my sil still uses hers and still loves it, her kid is 2. I have no complaints about mine. I do wonder how it is as a double- but were not up to that yet...

amother

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 8:57 pm
Anon because those who know me know my bias towards uppababy. BEST stroller out there, BEST customer service!!! I could not be happier. Rides like a dream, 4 reclining position, one touch brake. You will not be disappointed because this stroller delivers! Oh and the sunshade!! Wow.

justmarried123

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 3:03 pm
thanks!!!

lamplighter

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 2:34 pm
I bought the uppababy because it had the important features (for me) and I found it at an amazing price. I am generally happy but there are 3 issues I want to point out :
1)there are no shocks on the wheels, it maneuvers amazing but when you walk over bumps and cracks, you really feel it.
2)It is cumbersome. I need to buy a second stroller for travelling (any car trip or subway trip)
3) I took it through the slushy snowy streets yesterday and it got stuck again and again. It is NOT an all terrain stroller.

Give me a year and I'll get back and tell you if I would buy it again.
I just wanted to give real honest feedback.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 6:50 pm
lamplighter wrote:
I bought the uppababy because it had the important features (for me) and I found it at an amazing price. I am generally happy but there are 3 issues I want to point out :
1)there are no shocks on the wheels, it maneuvers amazing but when you walk over bumps and cracks, you really feel it.
2)It is cumbersome. I need to buy a second stroller for travelling (any car trip or subway trip)3) I took it through the slushy snowy streets yesterday and it got stuck again and again. It is NOT an all terrain stroller.

Give me a year and I'll get back and tell you if I would buy it again.
I just wanted to give real honest feedback.

I agree with that point.
But I have it for close to three years, and I love it!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 7:55 pm
I LOVE this stroller. It pushes like a dream and the basket underneath is HUUUUUUGE = amazing for grocery shopping. The sun shade is fabulous and I love how it folds without taking the seat off (which is why I totally ditched the Bugaboo!)

Blueberry Muffin

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 4:16 pm
How dos the stroller do with pushing up and down hills when going on fast walks and the weight of it when the child gets gets bigger?

Peanut2

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 5:48 pm
I love mine. For me it's been going great through snow, but I'm not going on snowy city street. For my suburban area, which often lacks sidewalks, it's doing what it should.

It is amazing and I love it. I had a snap n go in the car until pretty much now, and switched it with an umbrella stroller. I do take the uppa in the car with me sometimes, if I plan on more thn going in and out, but usually I have my car stroller that stays in the car. it's still a bit annoying for frequent car travel.

Otherwise, it's my favorite baby thing in the world. I walk with it a lot, and I cannot imagine being happier with any other stroller.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 6:01 pm
I do not have this stroller but I do know that it is meant to be quite heavy for pushing/folding/up and down stairs etc.

yjlz

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 7:06 pm
I love mine too! I would say its easy to fold up and put in the trunk, not heavy. Not compared to an umbrella stroller of course...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics