Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Looking for a SEIT w/ABA experience in Catskills this summer

Mama Bear

Post Fri, May 04 2012, 3:22 pm
Sorry for cross posting this on multiple forums but I'm trying to find the best forum where it'll be noticed. If you know of a SEIT who has done ABA or is knowledgeable in ABA or really any method of working with a low functioning autistic child, who is planning to be in the Catskills for part of the summer of 2012 and is looking for work, pls let me know. My family really wants to go upstate for part of the summer but my son's special ed center has not been able to find a therapist for him. Please contact me via imamother or via email, mindycl@gmail.com. Thanks so much!!!

Edited to add: It's preferable if the therapist knows a couple of words of Yiddish, or can pick up a few basic Yiddish words quickly (I'll easily write up a list) since my son understands a lot more Yiddish than English. The therapist doesnt need a perfect Yiddish, but at least some very basic words or the willingness to learn a few basic words.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics