Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Summer Plgrp, 2.5 yo, Midwood

Ashrei

Post Sun, May 23 2010, 8:29 pm
I just posted an ad for a mother's helper, but if I can't find one, I'd like to see if I could find a summer playgroup for 2 1/2 year olds in Midwood. I live around the Touro College area and don't have a car.

The thing is, I'm only looking for a 3 day/week program and a small group (<7 children).

Would appreciate your input!

Thanks!

Last edited by Ashrei on Tue, May 25 2010, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ashrei

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 7:52 pm
bump

marineparkimma

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 1:53 pm
Shalom Aleichem Ashrei and how are you?

I"H I will opening a licensed/registered Group Family Day Care for the summer and throughout the school year. We currently have a 12 child capacity and have not reached it yet- a few applications left. I don't know about a 3 day program currently running in Midwood, but if you check this week's Jewish Press you will see a few in Boro Park...

Hatzlacha and have a wonderful summer...

kol tuv,

Ashrei

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 7:07 pm
Thanks for your reply Marineparkimma. I'm guessing your group will be in Marine Park, which is too far for me, and 3x/week is important to us. But I wanted to thank you anyway and wish you much hatzlacha on your endeavor!

marineparkimma

Post Thu, May 27 2010, 9:29 am
thanks ashrei...

hatzlacha to you and much nachas...

kol tuv,

Morah Ella

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 12:32 am
WELCOME!!! there is a NEW REGISTRATION of CHILDREN FOR SUMMER Day Camp The CHEERFUL PROGRAM FOR Your child SEPARATE GROUPS by AGE FOR CHILDREN FROM NEWBORNS UP TO 5Y.O. We accepting Government PROGRAMS . Extended hours program convenient for working mothers.Home made hot meals. Lovely Experienced licensed Moroth and assistance. Busy program with lot of project sport activities water sprinkles, games , toys, Gym Room and Praises. Development program basset on fine motor skills and gross motor activities, concerned with promoting health and well being through engagement in occupation . A day care location East 18 between L&M. Development & education Program by Morah Ella. call 718 874 94 05
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics