Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Melaleluca vs shaklee

chevron

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 9:13 pm
What's the difference between the two and would you recommend these brands. Are they better than another natural brand like seventh generation?Tia

amother

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 11:16 pm
I like shaklee better. I know people who sold both and were much more successful with Shaklee. I know of miracles that occurred with shaklee I can't say that with melaluca products. Miracles as far as people who were diagnosed with illnesses and had miraculous recoveries. I'm talking about first hand stories in my own family. I personally take shaklee but don't try to sell it, I'm not ambitious like that.

amother

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 10:07 pm
with melaluca once you sign up you have to buy from them every week. The Shaklee nature bright stain formula is outstanding takes out blood and all sorts of stains. If you are specifically talking about laundry. I use Shaklee Cleaning Basic H and it works amazing I use it in to wash dishes, to clean my stove to wash my fruits and veggies from pesticides too! And now if you buy from shaklee there's no membership fee. You can buy what you want every month or nothing at all there's no commitment. If you want me to PM you let me know.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 10:27 pm
Melaleuca - once a MONTH, not once a WEEK!

amother

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 11:30 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Melaleuca - once a MONTH, not once a WEEK!

LOL! yes that was a funny typo Smile Once a month not once a week. If you don't order they will charge your credit card anyway.

ElTam

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 11:37 pm
I don't know about Shaklee, but I do not like melaleuca. The focus is on signing up more people to sell than the products (MLM). And if your product is so good, why do I have to pay you to be allowed to buy them and then commit to buying a certain amount every month. Also, I have been to a few of their presentations and they are very much based on fear, fear of products not from melaleuca. Fear short-circuits rational thinking. If I see a company using fear to sell their products, it raises a red flag for me.

amother

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 11:41 pm
I am totally in love with shaklee. I take the vitamins, drink the shake use it to wash my dishes etc. and I dont' even sell it for a living. I would make a good spokes person though Smile

Grandmama

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 12:29 am
I use melaleuca products for the last 20+years, from when they first came out, but do not actively sell them.
I love their products, and have no problem buying a minimal amount for my family to stay a member.
I tried Shaklee products over the years, and was not really impressed at all.
Some were good, some were okay, none were miraculous.
I love the melaleuca products for their tea tree oil, the soaps and detergents are wonderful, as is their toothpaste. I guess everyone has their favorites.
I never heard of any fear, was never threatened to buy or else, stopped at one point and then started all over again, as I missed their products! Meanwhile they have grown into a huge company, selling an even larger variety of products.
Best thing is to try what you need, see what you like, and see what works for you.

shanie5

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:24 pm
I have never tried shaklee, but do use melalueca products. I love them and have no problem using 35 points a month. There is no fear or threats in the presentation.

And you dont have to buy 35 points a month. you can buy what u want at the retail price whenever u want, or get the 30%-40% discount price by agreeing to buy 35 points a month.

I dont know if its the vitamins or not, but since I started taking the melalueca vitamins, I have been able to get clean after 5 days-as opposed to 6 or 7 days before I was taking them.

Grandmama

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 9:55 am
shanie5 wrote:
I have never tried shaklee, but do use melalueca products. I love them and have no problem using 35 points a month. There is no fear or threats in the presentation.

And you dont have to buy 35 points a month. you can buy what u want at the retail price whenever u want, or get the 30%-40% discount price by agreeing to buy 35 points a month.

I dont know if its the vitamins or not, but since I started taking the melalueca vitamins, I have been able to get clean after 5 days-as opposed to 6 or 7 days before I was taking them.

Which vitamins?

smss

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 10:23 am
Don't know if this is relevant for anyone, but the prenatals from Mellaleuca made me literally THROW UP (at a point where I had been past all the nausea for a while already), and I heard the same thing from a few different friends... it's not worth the extra money if you can't actually digest it!

shanie5

Post Tue, May 29 2012, 11:27 pm
Grandmama wrote:
shanie5 wrote:

Which vitamins?

The womens multi and the calcium.

And smss, my dil took the prenatals and had to adapt herself to them slowly. Taking them only while eating. They are strong, and some people do need time for their bodies to adapt to them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry