Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Need bike suggestions for active 2 year old

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 9:01 pm
I like to take my kids out to ride their bikes, but I find it hard to keep a handle on all 3 of them. The 5yo and 4yo ride 2 wheelers with training wheels, and my 2yo daughter needs something she can "ride" on when we all go out together. She is happy pushing her doll stroller, but I get all frazzled when the boys ride in one direction and she goes running off in another. I'd like to get her some kind of bike that has a seat belt so she cant jump out and run, and a handle that I can push her with. Though she wont be happy to let me push her around in her own stroller, I'm hoping if I find something that looks like a bike, she'll be happy to sit still and "ride".
something like this, but I'm not sure if this is the best option: Radio Flyer 4 in 1

Price needs to be decent; I will be asking her grandparents to each chip in some as her birthday present in 2 weeks.

suggestions?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics