Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Helpp I feel over worked

crc

Post Fri, Jul 20 2012, 4:26 am
hi I am a mother of 4 and expecting my 5.
I have very little strengh and bc of that my house is a huge mess.
I have tons of clean laundry to fold, the floors are a mess, the sinks are with dishes.
I dont want a house like this but physhikly I dont have the strengh.
finacialy I dont have the money to take a cleaning lady.
even if I mange to clean a little the mess it getts messy so fast again with all the kids and a very small house
I feel so stressed out I dont want to continiou like this.
but I dont know what to do I feel everyonce house I go to is always to nice and clean and orgenazed why can they manage and I cant
does anyone have any tips or advice or support
thank you

MimiMommy

Post Fri, Jul 20 2012, 7:43 am
First of all, b'sha'ah tova! Secondly, it's all about priorities. There's bound to be a lot to clean with 4 little kids running around, and your abilities are limited at this point. I don't know how other women keep their homes clean without cleaning help - I think they just make clean homes a priority and clean at any cost, like after the kids are sleeping and they're completely exhausted. At any rate, you need to focus one what needs to be done for your house to function, and surrender the rest. Fr example, clean dishes every night before you go to bed. Do laundry less often. Figure out what's necessary from day to day and leave the rest or ask DH to help. It's much more important for kids and you to be relaxed than have a spic n span home.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry