Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
DD has surgary

amother

Post Fri, Jul 27 2012, 1:38 am
my 20 month old dd is having sugary on Monday. she is suppose to fast from 9 a.m and the sugary is only at 4 pm. what should I do, she will go crazy being hungry and just will want to eat and drink and I cant explain it to her. what should I do how should I get thought this?
also what can I give her that will be a very good filling breakfast.

thank you

amother

Post Fri, Jul 27 2012, 1:42 am
amother wrote:
my 20 month old dd is having sugary on Monday. she is suppose to fast from 9 a.m and the sugary is only at 4 pm. what should I do, she will go crazy being hungry and just will want to eat and drink and I cant explain it to her. what should I do how should I get thought this?
also what can I give her that will be a very good I filling breakfast.

thank you

My daughter had surgery yearly. I would just distract her. I made tumblesaults with my daughter. I read her books on surgery. I got her a boo boo bear which had the same operation as her. Distract, distract distract

drumjj

Post Fri, Jul 27 2012, 4:16 am
yes the best thing is also not be near food or let her see food at all,

5*Mom

Post Fri, Jul 27 2012, 5:08 am
I would think they would schedule surgery for a 20 mo old in the morning so she can fast overnight and not have this problem. Can you ask the doctor about this?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics