Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Attention Queens mothers! Please help if you can...

queenofhearts515

Post Sun, Sep 23 2012, 9:53 pm
Hi everyone,
You may have seen my other posting under gemachs, but bH I am continuing to move forward with my gemach idea and I would really love your help. Below is the posting I put on KGHShuls. Please respond if you have any leads. Thank you!

I am looking to start a pregnancy resources gemach in my home. This gemach will have 2 components:
1. To lend out books, DVDs, and other items geared towards helping a woman have an easy pregnancy.
2. To create a directory for any woman looking for phone numbers of any professional so she will have an easy time obtaining all phone numbers she needs.
I am asking you, the KGH community (specifically women, but not just), to help me in 2 ways:
First, to donate any pregnancy books or DVDs you have lying around the house and you don't use. You can either arrange to drop them off or I can pick them up from you. I plan to be purchasing some books and DVDs as well, but I would like to start with donations that people no longer use.
Second, to take the time to fill out this form:

https://docs.google.com/spread.....EE6MQ .

It is a bit comprehensive, so you do not need to fill everything out, but the more you do, the more helpful it is to me. I plan on putting together all the information into one file, which I will either distribute by email or hard copies.
Finally, if you have any questions or comments, you can email me at pregnancygemach@gmail.com
Thank you so much and Tizku Lemitzvos!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries