Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Bachelorette
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 9:46 pm
CC- I was also impressed with Jef this episode. He came across mature and head in place.

And I thought she kept Arie to be able to get some more kisses with him, whether she ends up choosing him or not.

eatingbagels wrote:
If she was after money...wasn't Sean the richest of them all? Also, her Bachelorette salary isn't half bad.

Does she seriously get a salary for this? Never thought of it!
Do you know how much?

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 23 2015, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

eatingbagels

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 11:28 pm
IMHopinion wrote:
CC- I was also impressed with Jef this episode. He came across mature and head in place.

And I thought she kept Arie to be able to get some more kisses with him, whether she ends up choosing him or not.

eatingbagels wrote:
If she was after money...wasn't Sean the richest of them all? Also, her Bachelorette salary isn't half bad.

Does she seriously get a salary for this? Never thought of it!
Do you know how much?

According to this, 250k.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-ba.....rette
Of course, that's not close to marrying a millionaire/billionaire. Truthfully I have no idea whether Sean is the richest. I got that impression from somewhere- probably a trashy article that was talking about how she was in it for the money and that Sean was rich. God, I wish I could post anon over here. embarrassed I picked it up in nail salon. I promise! LOL

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 11:51 pm
chocolate chips wrote:
I don't think she is running after money because Sean also has plenty money. Jef is only the real rich one from those 3.

I actually totally turned onto jef this episode. I cannot believe how real, sincere and honest he is. When he asked those questions I was just like HE IS IT! HE IS THE ONE! I hope she can see that.

I am also really upset that she sent home sean because the more I see arie with her the more I see that they are in it for kisses. Arie was the only one who did not mention a thing about Rikki most of the date and in the small video at the end.

I told dh that I think she sent home sean because she wants Jef but if she keeps sean another week she will feel even more attached and have a even harder time for the proposal. I still think and hope that she takes Jef and if she doesn't then, well, she's a 1000 times more stupid than she comes across as.

Uh huh Yes To everything.

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 11:52 pm
Gosh I really love Jef lol

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

oodlesofnoodles

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 11:58 pm
Emily is being paid 750k+ for doing this show...

IMHopinion

Post Mon, Jul 23 2012, 12:34 pm
What an emotional end! I really cried.

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Jul 23 2012, 4:14 pm
Go Jef n Emily!!!!!! Im so happy for them and LOVE that ring Smile

MGmom

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 12:16 pm
You gotta love Jimmy!

He is so crazy! and personally I see no love or future with these two... Just like in the past...

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 2:31 pm
MGmom wrote:
You gotta love Jimmy!

He is so crazy! and personally I see no love or future with these two... Just like in the past...
LOL

sequoia

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 7:32 pm
Oh I just adore Emily and Jef! Wishing them a long and happy life together and many children Smile

amother

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 8:37 pm
MGmom wrote:
You gotta love Jimmy!

Wy do you say so?

I personally still miss Sean!

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 23 2015, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

buzz

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:00 pm
Anyone watching bachelor pad??

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:10 pm
buzz wrote:
Anyone watching bachelor pad??

Of course! LOL I need my weekly fix of Bachelor! I was so happy Michael Stagliano came back...I have a huge crush on him! Lol! Not so into the twins though...

About the Bachelorette, I was SO glad Emily picked Jef. I was hoping she would show up in After the Final Rose with a big pregnant belly. She needs a baby already!!

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:15 pm
Bachelor pad, I'm hearing about this wherever I go!
What is this for heavens sakes? Please explain, and I'm ready to watch it!

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 23 2015, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

MGmom

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:40 pm
A/o read reality steve's spoilers?? Its so fun and interesting to read his recaps while watching the show! He basically has final 2 couples for bach pad too... Its so interesting and crazy how things turn out!

chocolate chips

Post Wed, Jul 25 2012, 10:24 am
I don't want to read the spoilers for bachelor pad. Its fun rubbish that I like to watch lol.
IMHopinion, bachelor pad is a bunch of bachelors and bachelorettes from previous seasons that never got chosen/proposed to etc, they get back together and have to pair up to win challenges, fall in love and win 1/4 mil. $.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 25 2012, 10:28 am
Thanks CC!
I watched the first episode, I've never seen so many rude and stupid people in one room!
What a shame.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 21 2012, 10:45 am
So I read on Yahoo news that Emily and Jef broke up .....
That's a lot quicker than I expected.

oodlesofnoodles

Post Sun, Oct 21 2012, 11:01 am
I heard they broke up also! I also heard that ABC wants Emily back for a third season... They broke up because Emily cheated on Jef ( at least that's the rumor)
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics