Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Off-schedule baby not sleeping

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 1:57 pm
We are at my parents for a little over a week now, until our electricity comes back. My baby is 13 mo and is totally getting messed up. Before this he was going to sleep at 8ish, (I would nurse, put him down, cry, nurse, put him down, bottle of water, sleep), then wake up at 5/5:30, it would take me about half an hour to put him back to sleep (nursing and cio combo) and he'd sleep until 7. Now it takes over an hour to put him to sleep, and I feel that its not a/t specific that I'm doing that decides whether it takes one hour or 3. He wakes up early in the night, is up for half the night, adn then finally falls back asleep, usually from sheer exhaustion. Its getting worse and worse, he's waking up more often for longer periods. I should add that he is sleeping in the same pac n play as he does at home although I also use the carriage on and off as that sometimes works better. I also now that he will not go back to his reg schedule when we get home, as I noticed regression, when we went away for succos, which he never recovered from (before succos he was sleeping through the night until the morning). So I need to resolve this now before I simply just pass out at my desk at work or behind the wheel. Please help me!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics