Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Dini's wigs- monsey

studying_torah

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 10:40 pm
I saw some Facebook photos of Dini's wigs- they look stunning but are they what they seem?
Does anyone have experience with them?
Also, what about pricing?
Thanks!

wereafamily

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 12:06 am
Never heard of here till now, here website is really cool.

wereafamily

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 12:08 am
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....onsey

speaks the truth

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 2:23 pm
thats so funny, I went out with my good friend from monsey yesterday and I complimented her wig, she started raving about it, couldnt say enough good things, and yup it was a dini

Blueberry Muffin

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 12:18 pm
how much do they cost??

Cookies n Cream

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 12:36 pm
Blueberry Muffin wrote:
how much do they cost??

Someone told me in the 3000 range. They look it.

smiledr

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 12:41 pm
My sister got one and it was awful. She ordered the wrong color said shed highlight it she ordered the wrong hair it was limp and cap didn't fit - she kept promising shed fix each problem and she didn't. My mother had to cancel payment. As it turns out several pple have din Torah against her bec she doesn't deliver what she promises. If ure going to pay that amount buy a Shevy - I own one as do my sisters and sils and I've never seen a bad one plus they f a pleasure to deal with and stand behind their products.

Cookies n Cream

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 12:50 pm
smiledr wrote:
My sister got one and it was awful. She ordered the wrong color said shed highlight it she ordered the wrong hair it was limp and cap didn't fit - she kept promising shed fix each problem and she didn't. My mother had to cancel payment. As it turns out several pple have din Torah against her bec she doesn't deliver what she promises. If ure going to pay that amount buy a Shevy - I own one as do my sisters and sils and I've never seen a bad one plus they f a pleasure to deal with and stand behind their products.

You can come take a look at two of mine, my mother's and most of my friends that got married in the past few years.
Don't even get me started on their service....

Reesa

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 12:52 pm
I have one but I'm not sure yet if I like it.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 1:13 pm
My three married nieces all have Dinis and love them. They are gorgeous. However they are pricey - like someone posted, in the 3K range. Two of my nieces are very blonde, which IIRC added to the price.

imanewmom2010

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 7:41 pm
Im from Monsey and I have 2 wigs from Dini. Im married 3 1/2 years and I love them! My friends who have been married longer than me have been very happy with theirs so I got it too. I think they r way prettier than Shevy at least for blonde, my sister in laws shevis after 2u yrs look pinkish. I have never had an issues with customer service, but then again Ihavent really had an issues to deal with. People who had issues with Dini, when was it? Which brand wig from her? I have ita and some friends have her Miri. She is expensive, but besides for the good hair her cuts are really amazing.

imanewmom2010

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 7:41 pm
Im from Monsey and I have 2 wigs from Dini. Im married 3 1/2 years and I love them! My friends who have been married longer than me have been very happy with theirs so I got it too. I think they r way prettier than Shevy at least for blonde, my sister in laws shevis after 2u yrs look pinkish. I have never had an issues with customer service, but then again Ihavent really had an issues to deal with. People who had issues with Dini, when was it? Which brand wig from her? I have ita and some friends have her Miri. She is expensive, but besides for the good hair her cuts are really amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels