Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Meat
Help asap pepper steak recipe

myfriends715

Post Sun, Dec 10 2006, 7:30 pm
I needd a pepper steak recipe asap. pref. the one from whats cooking (I apparently took that page out and have no clue where I put it) any recipe will do though

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Dec 10 2006, 8:07 pm
The old Lub cookbook said to marinate the meat in a little oil and soy sauce, I think.

You sautee some onions....add the cut up meat, and then some cut up peppers and tomatoes. You can spice it up with pepper and garlic.

Serve it with plain boiled rice.

Esther23

Post Sun, Dec 10 2006, 8:35 pm
This is a very good recipe, it's for about 4 servings. Brown the meat in a little oil, add 1 cup water, 1 Tblspn onion soup mix, 5 Tblspns soy sauce, 1 tspn sugar, garlic powder, black pepper (optional corn starch in water to thicken). Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours on a low flame. (the longer the softer the steak will be). the last 1/2 hour of cooking add sliced onions and peppers. Serve over rice.

happymom

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 10:36 am
saute garlic and fresh ginger

add sliced green pepper and large onion add meat (first marinade meat in brown sugar and soy sauce (and wine if u like) add meat to this and cook for about 10 minutes. enjoy over rice. its really good!

shopaholic

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 10:39 am
If you look under meat in the recipe fprum, I think I posted one that's very good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics