Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
What's a shower curtain for ?!?!?!

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 6:47 am
to close so we don't have a mabul on the floor ...

how do I stop this from happening ? I already put a bottle of conditioner to hold the corner down - the girlys move it ... I just don't understand how the floor gets so wet ? take a shower inside the tub NOT outside - GRRRRRRRRRRR

pesek zman

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 6:49 am
do you keep the curtain (or liner) inside the shower, or out? You need to keep it IN if you want to prevent water getting everwhere.

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 6:51 am
the liner is inside - the curtain is outside

and it's NOT me - it's my girlys

yummymummy

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 8:27 am
are you sure they're keeping the liner in?

did you point out the flood after the shower, ask how that happened and tell them to be more careful?

greenfire

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:06 am
it's useless - they don't pay attention or seem to care

Boys3mom

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:10 am
Imagine what it would be like with boys!!!! Part of life.....

EstyGold

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:11 am
ask them to clean up the mess and they'll pay attention. (it's easier if you have a second bathroom for yourself)
my mother taught me that... and it worked.

another tip, I've seen a few times a kind of small cute weights that we attach to the hem of the curtain, so it won't "fly" with the vapor. don't remember the name of the store, but perhaps you can sew yourself something to your curtain.

greenfire

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:22 am
Boys3mom wrote:
Imagine what it would be like with boys!!!! Part of life.....

I've got a sonny boy ~ he's way more aware than the girlys put together

greenfire

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:26 am
EstyGold wrote:
ask them to clean up the mess and they'll pay attention. (it's easier if you have a second bathroom for yourself)
my mother taught me that... and it worked.

another tip, I've seen a few times a kind of small cute weights that we attach to the hem of the curtain, so it won't "fly" with the vapor. don't remember the name of the store, but perhaps you can sew yourself something to your curtain.

most curtain's come with magnets - but if it doesn't stay flush to the wall - they're useless ~ also I've put a large bottle of conditioner at that corner but it too is ineffective as they move it - moving the curtain at the same time ... we put a bath rug on the floor but I'd rather that be for our clean feet rather than to absorb the mabul

hm where shall I build a second bathroom & how will that help the damage water can cause ?

EstyGold

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:34 am
haha
we had a second bathroon at home and my mother forbid me and my brother of going in there and said that she would not come clean our mess hahaha
so, the mess came to such an unbearable point (you can imagine... water everywhere, clothes on the floor...) that the only way was to start cleaning up ourseves... my brother and I... it was hard and we complained a lot but when it was over, we learned an important lesson and my mother started to help us out again.

wow... if a conditioner bottle didn't help... well... I really wish you lots of patience to deal with the girls Wink

little_mage

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 10:39 am
Might it be possible to install doors? Of course, then they do have to be closed all the way...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry