Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Fill the Void movie
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

hotmom

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 3:54 pm
sarachana wrote:
can someone please post a link to youtube? even if it has english subtitles. thanks.

search for Rama Burshtein or fill the void. You'll get a large choice.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 3:55 pm
hotmom wrote:
sarachana wrote:
can someone please post a link to youtube? even if it has english subtitles. thanks.

there is no full movie on youtube, just bits and pieces.

sarachana

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 4:00 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
hotmom wrote:
sarachana wrote:

there is no full movie on youtube, just bits and pieces.

I want to see it but I dont want to download junk to my computer, nor do I want to give any credit card numbers, and I need it with english....any ideas? tia

sarachana

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 4:01 pm
hotmom wrote:
sarachana wrote:

I didnt find any large choice Sad

Mama Bear

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 4:06 pm
There are some ads on the site and sometimes youre asked to download things which you SHOULDNT, which is why there's a mcafee warning. just play the clip, dont click on anything else.

sarachana

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 4:12 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
There are some ads on the site and sometimes youre asked to download things which you SHOULDNT, which is why there's a mcafee warning. just play the clip, dont click on anything else.

ok will try again, but if someone does find a full video please post a link thanks

abound

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 4:38 pm
I heard raving reviews about it. It was a very low key but somehow engaging. It was also mostly authentic.

amother

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 5:35 pm
I don't get a lot of it but hten again I watched it in Hebrew didn't understand the ending more like felt it didn't end and didn't get what the lady with no hands had to do with anything.... oh and I watched the link and did not have to give cc info

sarachana

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 7:14 pm
All of us americans cant watch it cause its not even in theater yet...english version that is. If anyone knows where I could buy it with english subtitles online I would love to do that...I cant do the downloads for the above mentioned reason. tia

penguin

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 10:05 pm
I watched it, I think an Italian site, it had subtitles for the brochos by the bris...in Italian. The sound quality was poor but I guess I followed most of it.

Anyone know of other interesting movies about frum people and/or clean etc.?

I see clips for Achoti At, but I can't find the whole film.

french mummy

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 9:59 am
Can someone post a link please

ElTam

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 11:20 am
Re: http://www.putlocker.com/file/.....31BC#

This is a cloudsharing site. If you are watching copyrighted material on a site that doesn't hold the copyright (putlocker, youtube, etc.) that is stealing.

Look for it on Amazon.com or another legitimate site that sells downloads. Then you can watch it and you won't be breaking the law or doing an aveira. Smile

Last edited by ElTam on Mon, May 06 2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

tzfatisha

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 12:40 pm
has anyone got a link to a version with english subtitles?
btw when I was trying to get the movie... there was a voice over ad talking about webcams to connect with girls.. so beware of that...

amother

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 2:27 pm
ElTam wrote:
Re: http://www.putlocker.com/file/.....31BC#

This is a cloudsharing site. If you are watching copyrighted material on a site that doesn't hold the copyright (putlocker, youtube, etc.) that is stealing.

Look for it on Amazon.com. It's $2.99 to download and watch it and you won't be breaking the law or doing an aveira. Smile

Are there English subtitles for this version?

luvinlife

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 2:38 pm
tzfatisha wrote:
has anyone got a link to a version with english subtitles?
btw when I was trying to get the movie... there was a voice over ad talking about webcams to connect with girls.. so beware of that...

I know I was like noooo way this can't be the movie Surprised

amother

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 2:44 pm
I really would like to watch this. On amazon, nothing comes up when I search the title and/or rama burshtein. With the link posted, it doesn't seem to go through, only requiring downloads and cc info etc.... Any leads?

cs1

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 6:06 pm
You dont need to put in your cc info.
Just click the "play now" button. Its not so legible but look around - its on the right hand side towards the center.

amother

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 6:22 pm
If you're trying to watch on phone or ipad or such then need credit card. Ok to watch on computer

sarachana

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 6:27 pm
It will be out in the theater in about 2 weeks. till then u cannot watch it as a download from sites like amazon, u may be able to buy the movie to own but even that im not sure if its released yet. Till then, I was only able to watch the hebrew version which was not fun because so much of it is the script...looking forward to it being released!

mimivan

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 8:39 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Where are you located? In Israel is was shown a while ago and it was great (there is a whole thread about this movie)

Yeah I know. I missed the chance to see it because I saw another film with chassidim and thought "uh oh, this is yet another 'let's stick it to the chareidim' film like Kadosh by Amos Gitai. I automatically tune out when I see a movie about chassidim (except for Uzphizin) because I assume it is either going to be naive at best or making us look like Taliban, at worst. Then I read the story that she is the "real deal" is gifted and knows what she is filming about, and this isn't either sentimentalized snooze or an attack, I really regretted that I missed seeing it. A secular friend really liked it. I guess I'll have to catch it somewhere else.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics