Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Spanish Speaking Cleaning Lady- Laundry Help

m+m

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 12:54 pm
My cleaning lady does not know how to use my washing machine. I have a very simple regular machine. She doesn't change the load size (small, med, large, XL). She never changes the temperature so if I last used the machine for whites she will keep the hot/cold temperature button pressed and not change it if she is washing darks. She always washes everything on the "regular cycle" instead of whites, delicate, hand wash, etc.

I tried explaining it to her numerous times, but due to the language barrier she keeps on messing it up and my clothing are starting to get ruined. I am not firing her because I like her, I simply am looking for help on how to really explain to her how to use my machine.

Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking of printing out directions in Spanish from Google, but can't seem to find any.

TIA

Hydrangea

Post Fri, Nov 08 2013, 3:37 pm
Type up your own instructions in English and then put it into Google Translate to change into Spanish. Print and give it to her to read.

Also, put labels near each temperature and size load in Spanish.

I just did this and it works.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry