Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Anyone keep yoshon who can help me?

queenofhearts515

Post Thu, Jan 23 2014, 7:39 pm
Hi everyone,
in the midst of my shabbos cooking, I realized our Shabbos guest keeps yoshon. I have a graham cracker pie crust that I really want to use (it's Mother's brand) and I can't understand the code on it.
There is a stamp that says 058143 03:07. The yoshon guide says the chodosh code on this brand is 4230. Can anyone clarify this for me? The filling is ready to go into the crust and we are at a standstill here!

sky

Post Fri, Jan 24 2014, 7:28 am
queenofhearts515 wrote:
Hi everyone,
in the midst of my shabbos cooking, I realized our Shabbos guest keeps yoshon. I have a graham cracker pie crust that I really want to use (it's Mother's brand) and I can't understand the code on it.
There is a stamp that says 058143 03:07. The yoshon guide says the chodosh code on this brand is 4230. Can anyone clarify this for me? The filling is ready to go into the crust and we are at a standstill here!

If it makes you feel better I'm also having Yoshon guests and bought a pie crust that is in the guide - but the packaging is missing all dates and codes. I ended up making my own.
[and then I got nervous about my soy sauce that also had no dates or codes - but then DH pointed out that anything bought before February is fine...]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen