Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Spinoff- Supper ideas for a year!
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 12  13  14  Next

sarahd

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 12:52 pm
Hi everyone,

I got a few pms from people wanting to know how and where to contribute to get their copy of the cookbook. Since the cookbook isn't ready yet, and the choice of tzedaka has not been finalized yet either, I have no response at the moment.

When everything has been set up, I will iy"h post all the details.

Hang in there!
Very Happy

wifeandmore

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:53 pm
Can I contribute
Igave birth the week u were collecting and just caught up w/ my life (sort of at least)

pickle321

Post Thu, Jan 16 2014, 3:33 am
any updates? hows it coming along?

relish

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 6:17 am
Bump for update

BeHappy!

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 3:12 pm
I just found this thread! I would love to join, contribute and to get all those receipes! Am I too late or are you still accepting recipes?

wispalover

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 9:13 pm
Update: We have completed the first part of the copying/ pasting and copyreading. We are waiting on the graphic designer to complete the first section. She has had a family simcha so has been a little out of commission. She will hopefully be back soon!

gumgum

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 8:19 am
thanks for the update

sunny90

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 10:22 am
Thank you! Been thinking about this and really looking forward!

busydev

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 10:25 am
thanks! I sent in recipes before the deadline but never got a reply email... (if they didnt get in I will "pay" for a copy?)

wispalover

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 10:43 am
busydev wrote:
thanks! I sent in recipes before the deadline but never got a reply email... (if they didnt get in I will "pay" for a copy?)

can u om me the email it would have come from pls?

busydev

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 10:59 am
I tried it said ur inbox is full

ImaMum

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 3:07 pm
Hi just seen this thread and read all 10 pages! Wow sounds amazing!
Im new here so dont know exactly what happened previously but kind of get the gist of it!
Would love to purchase the pdf when u decide which tzedakah please!
Thank you wispa, u sound awesome Very Happy

ludicrous

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 9:00 pm
I put together my favorite recipes from a bunch of Kosher cookbooks, plus recipes that I clipped from Binah, Mishpacha, Ami magazines and recipes that others had clipped from those magazines. If anyone has any magazine clips to add, I would love to see them! Let me know if you want to see a copy of my "Best Of" Cookbook!

sunny90

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 1:59 am
I'd like that ludicrous, always looking for tried and true recipes...

ImaMum

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 2:04 am
ludicrous wrote:
I put together my favorite recipes from a bunch of Kosher cookbooks, plus recipes that I clipped from Binah, Mishpacha, Ami magazines and recipes that others had clipped from those magazines. If anyone has any magazine clips to add, I would love to see them! Let me know if you want to see a copy of my "Best Of" Cookbook!

I would love to see this Smile

groisamomma

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 2:06 am
Me, too, ludicrous I would love that. I also have some that I clipped and used but I have not way of scanning them into the computer in colored and I have no patience to re-type what Binah already did.

pickle321

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 2:10 am
ludicrous wrote:

I would love to see it!

JAWSCIENCE

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 6:10 am
ludicrous wrote:

Who wouldn't ant to see it?!

You've inspired me. I have a lot of photos waiting on my computer to be typed up and added to my blog. Maybe this weekend.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 6:24 am
I just had a brainstorm. Seriously.

You know how every so often there are promotions for photobooks for cheap or free? I wouldn't even have to print anything myself if I used that method -- just put in a pic of each recipe on a page...

ludicrous

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 7:05 am
you all can pm me with your email adress and I would be happy to email it to you
I would love to see more magazine recipes, if you would want to mail them to me and ill type them up and mail them back to you? (I live in brooklyn)
but my dayen said I can share it but no one can sell it
thanks
Page 10 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus