Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
WE'RE GOING!!!
Previous  1  2  3

Ariella28

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 11:52 am
Wow!! I'm so happy for u! Things should go smooth for u from now on! Behatzlacha!

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Feb 26 2014, 11:36 am
baba wrote:
That's great!

I dont know anything about your history with your ex, but since you were so worried about it, maybe it's not a bad idea to have something in writing so he cant just change his mind in the next few months or even once you're gone already and cause a lot of trouble.

I'm not worried now, for a couple of reasons.

1. He wouldn't hurt DD like that, to let her get her hopes up and then change his mind. He'd do it to me, but never to her.

2. We have to go to family court and file an Intent to Relocate petition in front of a judge. Once he signs off on it, we're clear to go. We can't immigrate until we have that form, because of the Hague Convention. I already have the paperwork drawn up, we just need to file.

3. He wants to move to another state to be with his girlfriend, and he can't leave unless I sign the same paperwork for him! Wink Joint custody works both ways. Very Happy

potatoes

Post Wed, Feb 26 2014, 11:59 am
Wow,wow. Good for you. Exclamation
May it be a real aliya on all levels! Bgashmius, bruchnius, for you and your family.
It is also one of my dreams, maybe dreams come true....
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions