Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
TORI WIGS

gumgum

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 1:02 pm
I see them advertised all over instagram.
does anyone on here own a tori wig? are they good quality?
do they last long?
I know the service is excellent but what about the wigs itself?
I would appreciate if people can let me know some info if they have any.

thanks

Sherri

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 1:05 pm
Good marketing, that's for sure. Smile

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 1:26 pm
I own one but I only wear it for special occasions, so if I tell you it looks like new after 5 years that isn't saying much. The quality seems good to me but I am no maven, have nothing to compare it to. The hair feels so soft and natural and I love the color. I don't know enough about wigs to comment much but I can give another vote for their service, they went waaaay above and beyond to adjust the wig for me and did not act like they minded at all that I kept coming back for tweaks. I am super sensitive so having someone willing to work with me until it fit perfectly and comfortably was a top priority. They definitely did that. They also were very tuned into my personal taste and style, you could tell that each person there was going to get the cut and style that was right for them - not for the person doing it. And when they say they stand behind their work, they really really mean it.

reportrmom

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 2:51 pm
I have two Tori wigs. I have been very very happy. They wear like a dream. Even if I go a while in between washings, and the curls fall out I still think they look great. I am not a maven but the hair is soft and looks natural even after about a year and a half of a lot lot lot of wear. I store them in the box. I have dark hair and they haven't oxidized (yet) which is something that happened in very short order with some other wigs I have owned.

The service is excellent, they are very nice to deal with.

gumgum

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 12:02 pm
thanks everyone
it looks like I iwll be getting myself a tori wig YAY
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels