Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cheap car rental in Brooklyn

ruth

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 3:07 pm
I'm shopping for cheap daily rates. I don't care what kind of car/van.

Bliss

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 6:21 pm
What do you consider cheap?

Did you check out zip car? We use that most of the time. It's cheap by the hour and they pay the gas, though for a full day I think it wouldn't pay. Another thing, you gotta sign up for membership.

Beach Bum

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 9:06 pm
You can try hotwire.com. Whenever I rent a car I use that site and I always got a good deal. You put in the location and times of when you want the car, and it gives you the rates. You don't know which rental company it is until after you pay, but it is always a reputable place. However, once you pay, you are locked in and there are no cancellations. If you have any questions there is a number on their website you can call.

bigmomma

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 6:46 am
Need to rent a van for this Sunday only. Anyone know best place to rent van for one day-a Sunday in Brooklyn??? URGENT!! Are there any reliable heimishe places in B.P. that will rent me a van for a day??

JewishMommyNYC

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 6:53 am
Ladies- I have had the most wonderful experience renting a brand new car for 30 days. I paid $320 per month which included all taxes and insurance.

I dealt with Lewis from Nissan of Hawthorn in NJ. I live in queens and I extended the rental 5 times. I didn't even have to go back to NJ at all we did all paperwork through email. I will never go anywhere else. This place was fantastic. Please let me know if you need any more info. They lease all nissan for cheap. Per day, week or monthly.

ltf

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 7:03 am
Just 4 wheels
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries