Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Personal toilet paper hanger

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 2:15 pm
so I created a new invention ... a personal toilet paper hanger ... my nose was running - my eyes were dripping & I couldn't keep getting tissues or throwing them out ... so I took a string & tied a roll around my neck along with a plastic bag

the only problem is - whenever someone was near me & since they all had colds - they thought I was their personal toilet paper roll as well

I was debating whether or not it would save monies if everyone had their own personal hanger & had an allotted amount of time to use same - like this should last you 2 weeks or something ... or if we would use the same amount if it was on the regular holder in the loo

amother

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 2:36 pm
When DH has a cold, he takes an undershirt and uses it as a giant handkerchief. On the plus side, it's soft and saves $$ on tissues. On the minus side, I think it's gross and unsanitary. When it gets really disgusting he'll toss it in the hamper and take another one.

imasinger

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 2:40 pm
The head of Scott Paper Company was a graduate of my college, and the company gave lots of support to the school, including TP.

We all had rolls in our dorm rooms to use as tissues.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 3:06 pm
amother wrote:
When DH has a cold, he takes an undershirt and uses it as a giant handkerchief. On the plus side, it's soft and saves $$ on tissues. On the minus side, I think it's gross and unsanitary. When it gets really disgusting he'll toss it in the hamper and take another one.
We do similar. When DH's undershirts are no longer wearable, I cut them up and use when we have colds. Every few blows it goes in the laundry and I start a fresh one.

rising hero

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 3:44 pm
When I saw the thread title, I said to myself: "I'll bet Greenfire is the op." Mr. Green

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 3:56 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 3:59 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

you're laughing now ... dd#3 took a picture when I had the end of the roll holding my nose like a plug & texted it to my mama

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 4:01 pm
The world needs more funny and creative people like you.

iluvy

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 6:08 pm

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 6:26 pm
well mine was more light-weight & comfortable ... plus I don't cover my hair - not even with toilet paper

zaq

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 6:32 pm
Greenfire, you rock! I haven't had such a good laugh in ages.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 7:07 pm
greenie, I really want to see that picture. hee hee. I should try this some time Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics