Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Help

french mummy

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 8:11 am
ok it was our wedding annivesary and my dh decided to buy anew sheitel!! (I am not sure what happened there but....)
ANyway, I live in the Uk ans was wondering to buy a Milano wigs here. I read form a previous thread that they are quite good they are sold here for about £400 ( = $780) . There is a lady that seels it here but my worry is as follows: we are going to Eretz Yosroel fro the summer and was thinking that maybe I could buy it there but.....
1. Is it really cheaper?
2. Who sells it there?
3. What about if I have any problem with it ?? I'll have to go back there?

What are you thoughts and advices?

THANK YOU

mannyzmom

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 2:14 am
I dont know anything about them being sold but even if its cheaper ( I dont know how much more cheaper than 780) it in israel but might not be worth it if you have problems in future - might be best to buy where you live so you can go back there and get things done free of charge depending what it is.

french mummy

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 6:12 am
thank you

amother

Post Mon, Mar 05 2007, 6:11 pm
Anybody know anything about the quality of Judy sheitels?

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 11:13 pm
I dont know if this applies to all judy's or I was just lucky. I got 3 judy's when I got married and ALL of them are losing hair. I brought back the first one, and they gave me a new one which is still looking pretty good. I just dont have the time to bring back the other 2.
hope this helps.

withhumor

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 2:20 pm
I bought a judy sheitel by their store then sat for an hour while they styled it. I hated it and told them I want something else. The response? “go home and wear it a bit, come back anytime’. I came back the next day, and the next…. And then I gave it away.

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 2:43 pm
where is the judy store? maybe I'll bring back my shaitels straight to them instead of the middleman I bought it by.

withhumor

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 2:47 pm
On 13th between 49 & 50, or is it a Jacquelyn wig? I don’t remember because I had it for like a few hours!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels