Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Need info about Shuly wigs

Breindy

Post Mon, Jun 25 2007, 2:30 pm
I have seen a few women at chssanas lately that were wearing gorgeoues wigs and everytime I asked them what sheitel they are wearing they said it's a Shuly wig.I heard that the company moved to a new location does anyone have the phone number and address as I am looking to buy a wig now.

meirakk

Post Sun, Jun 22 2008, 1:38 pm
They're on 18th Ave and e4th street. 718-851-7778. The stylist there, (Bella) is excellent

yaminsmom

Post Mon, Jun 01 2009, 3:38 pm
DONT BUY ONE! they have horrible customer service! I bought a wig and they said I can return it and then they said the would credit my card and never did! now I am out thousands of dollars and they are not willing to work with me at all! they are very dishonest and I would not recommend anyone do business with them. you are better off buying somewhere else than dealing with liars and theives. jews do not do business like that and if you want to support a jew support a honest one!

Sarah S

Post Mon, Jun 01 2009, 3:44 pm
I have a shuly wig, and it usually looks good. thats because I hardly wear it and save it only for special occasions. I find that the hair doesnt hold in any style, if im lucky it will last me through 4 wears. its expensive wigs and you dont get your moneys worth out of it.
I would not recommend you get one.

wanderer

Post Mon, Jun 01 2009, 3:53 pm
I love my Shuly. It's my favorite wig, comfortable, light, and beautiful.

And Shuly was really nice and so was her staff. They went out of their way to accomodate me and make it perfect. I am very happy with the wig and their service.

str82thepoint

Post Thu, Aug 20 2009, 2:24 pm
I have a shuly and I love it. They also have a full year guarantee policy. I would definitely buy another there.

azoy

Post Tue, Aug 25 2009, 12:15 pm
im backing up yaminsmom here. had horrible issues with wigs and customer service and shuly herself.

momtokinder

Post Tue, Aug 25 2009, 11:55 pm
yaminsmom wrote:
DONT BUY ONE! they have horrible customer service! I bought a wig and they said I can return it and then they said the would credit my card and never did! now I am out thousands of dollars and they are not willing to work with me at all! they are very dishonest and I would not recommend anyone do business with them. you are better off buying somewhere else than dealing with liars and theives. jews do not do business like that and if you want to support a jew support a honest one!

Why don't you call your credit card company and block the transaction? I once did that with a wig! They were Majorly PSSSSSSSD!!! But I ddin't care, why should I get stuck with a 1600 rats nest? I didn't feel dishonest about it since they were dishonest in the CRRRP they sold me!!

lisaansell

Post Wed, Aug 26 2009, 12:50 am
momtokinder wrote:
yaminsmom wrote:

Why don't you call your credit card company and block the transaction? I once did that with a wig! They were Majorly PSSSSSSSD!!! But I ddin't care, why should I get stuck with a 1600 rats nest? I didn't feel dishonest about it since they were dishonest in the CRRRP they sold me!!

Have you heard of similar issues with Shevy?

Consultant

Post Tue, Sep 01 2009, 10:45 am
I have 2 long shuly wigs. They are beautiful and I get loads of compliments (including "you have such gorgeous hair" from people who can't tell real head of hair from a sheitel!). I've had both for over a year and have had excellent, I mean, excellent! customer service from them. Because both are so long, they obviously tangle a little bit by the nape - but nothing I couldn't get out by myself. They were very nice in responding to any issues I had and really did keep their end of the one year warranty.

wannagrow

Post Tue, Jun 01 2010, 4:27 pm
which line of Shuly's How much did you ladies spend?

Gingi18

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 10:16 am
I own a shuly wig and know a lot of people who have a shuly and we all are so pleased with it!!! the quality is amazing!!! their salon is beautiful and relaxing and the customer service is indescribable!!! they have an amazing stylist jessica who is beyond amazing!!!

thedudette

Post Wed, Nov 30 2011, 10:51 pm
I HATE the way they advertise and wouldnt buy just cuz of that. I have fortune wigs and love both of them plus fortune has awesome customer service and I've recommended them to a bunch of friend who were all really happy.

good bird

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 11:05 pm
I bought 2 wigs from Shuly, both of which I am happy with. The pony wig, which was the cheaper one I get alot more use out of and enjoy much more.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels