Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Their God is pushing away the missiles

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 8:10 pm
My dh davens Mincha with a Sefardi guy who knows Arabic. He visited the Arabic sites to see what they are saying about us.

Someone interviewed the Hamas guy who is shooting the missiles from Gaza.

Question: "You are shooting all these missiles but not getting too many hits. What's going on?"

Answer: "My missiles are accurate, but their God is pushing them away."

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 9:02 pm
I've seen news sites stating that Israel has been very lucky in the lack of casualties due to rocket attacks. Nope, not luck...

Chickpea

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 9:08 pm
Thanks for sharing this. This so amazing.

hotmom

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 9:48 pm
I saw the video clip on one of the news sites (think heimish one, can't remember.... embarrassed )
I just don't get them....if this is true then why on earth are they continuing?.... needa knock some common sense in them.. Banging head Silly Shooting Arrow
It's mind boggling, yet it's written in seforim that before moshiach will come the non jews will do all in their power to eliminate us....then they will see Hashem protect us....yet they will still do theirs thinking maybe at one point Hashem will Ch"v turn His back on us....

penguin

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 10:22 pm
I heard further that they asked why they keep shooting, if the G-d of Israel is not allowing a rocket to harm anyone. He said, maybe their G-d will be asleep.

Or a la Bilaam.

Hinei lo yanum velo yishan Shomer Yisrael.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 12:57 am
penguin wrote:
I heard further that they asked why they keep shooting, if the G-d of Israel is not allowing a rocket to harm anyone. He said, maybe their G-d will be asleep.

Or a la Bilaam.

Hinei lo yanum velo yishan Shomer Yisrael.

There was an interview of a Palestinian woman who was asked why the missiles are not doing damage. She said, "Allah is protecting them, but just wait until He gets angry."

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 6:07 am
Can anyone provide a link to an article or an English-captioned video of Hamas crediting/blaming "the G-d of Israel?"

kol_yom

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 7:30 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Can anyone provide a link to an article or an English-captioned video of Hamas crediting/blaming "the G-d of Israel?"

yes please I second that! I keep hearing about this and have searched for a clip but have yet to discover it, so whoever has seen it, pleae post!!!

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 9:51 am
link??

lech lecha08

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 1:57 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:

I originally read this story in Hebrew and it said that it happened on CNN but who really knows
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics