Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Help me decide what sheitel to buy

shirtsandskirts

Post Fri, Jul 18 2014, 3:44 pm
I have been given $1000 towards the purchase of a sheitel. I currently have a blush pony sheitel (which I wear as a full sheitel) which needs hair added and needs to be dyed. I also have a kiki shabbos sheitel, which is a bad piece due to the fact that it knots terribly. these are both 4 years old.

I want to get a new shabbos sheitel as well as a hat fall. Can I convert my pony to a hat fall? Is that worth it?
What is a good brand to get for a shabbos sheitel for $1000?
Or should I split the money and get a shabbos sheitel and a fall? Anyone having buy one get one sales now?

All help appreciated. Thanks and I'm in NY btw

rachel6543

Post Fri, Jul 18 2014, 4:27 pm
I'm not an expert in sheitels, but I would think you should be able to convert your pony wig to a hat one and it shouldn't cost much.

I live OOT and the lady who sells/washes sheitels in our neighborhood converted a full sheitel to a hat shietel for me. It was actually one that had been donated to her and she just charged me $25 for her time to convert it a hat sheitel. It's a cute hat sheitel and I get compliments when I wear it with a beret.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels