Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Those Colorful Skirts Everyone is Wearing!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 8:58 pm
I was talking about the Karisma skirt, but thanks to everyone who responded! If it was something else, maybe another person can benefit!

CPenzias

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 10:52 am
http://www.amazon.com/Kiki-Rik.....ZTCJM

I want one too...or maybe 2 or 3 Wink does anyone know how the sizes run? I know I bought kikki rikki shells and I got an xxl and it's tinshy!!! I'm soo squished in it. Are the skirt sizes the same?

QUEENY

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:11 pm
I tried on a Karisma skirt in several stores..I'm lucky if I get a skirt over one leg and the ones that managed to get over my hips were way too short on me Sad .

ariellabella

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:16 pm
Is this skirt flattering? From the pics, it seems to make even the mannequin look lumpy, so I can't imagine what it would do on my already-curvy body.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:23 pm
I still haven't seen anyone wearing them IRL. They look really short on the pics so they are probably not tailored for a 5'8" size 2 lady like me. I guess I'll stick to my plain black skirts. Why do they always make colorful skirts so short? Question

black sheep

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:44 pm
CPenzias wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Kiki-Riki-Adults-Cotton-Pencil/dp/B00BWZTCJM

I want one too...or maybe 2 or 3 Wink does anyone know how the sizes run? I know I bought kikki rikki shells and I got an xxl and it's tinshy!!! I'm soo squished in it. Are the skirt sizes the same?

the kiki riki skirts are very tight. I have two, and I only wear them with a very long top that covers the, uh, curvy area. I tried to size up, but the waist gets too big so that doesn't work. it does look great thought with loose, long tops.

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:48 pm
You have to buy them big enough.

Life is hard enough.

black sheep

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 2:09 pm
eventually it is too big in the waist, and that can make life more difficult too!

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 2:39 pm
Ah. So you take it in. Ten stitches and a chop.

CPenzias

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 3:19 pm
thanks Blacksheep. I'm not buying it then. I'm curvy Wink

debsey

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 6:51 pm
I'm a little curvy - I just bought a size L and I wear it low- also, I wear a top tucked OUT so it drapes. It's a little lumpy looking under my shirt but it looks great (at least I THINK so....and my teenage daughter likes it so it MUST be OK!!!) I think it's actually slimming.
debs

faigyl

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 7:04 pm
debsenr@gmail.com wrote:
I'm a little curvy - I just bought a size L and I wear it low- also, I wear a top tucked OUT so it drapes. It's a little lumpy looking under my shirt but it looks great (at least I THINK so....and my teenage daughter likes it so it MUST be OK!!!) I think it's actually slimming.
debs

Sang here. I wear I with lost , drapey tops. Looks good Smile

Scrabble123

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 9:36 am
So I finally bought a Karisma skirt.. Since they were so popular the store raised the price $11... Not so fair, but....

MamaBear

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 11:15 am
I keep hearing about the popularity of the Karisma skirts. Just don't get it...they look dowdy to me, nice colors but the style.... unflattering with anyone with hips too, which even I have on my thin frame

amother

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 2:25 pm
Kiki Riki skirt
I usually wear a size. 0-2 and the. XL is too tight in my behind

karisma:
Size small fits but is not super flattering in the hips, but looks great ith a drop longer shirt

amother

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 4:07 pm
would ANY of these fit someone with a large stomach? (not pregnant, just look it :-))

amommy

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 9:45 pm
How does karisma skirt run? Does it run small/ big?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 9:49 pm
It did not flatter me at all.
I'm very skinny but it made my behind very noticeable, like go right over the shape and back in again. which I know happens to be very in style right now. but nothankyou.

No one else has that. Does it lay nicely in the back and not clingy?

Bitachon101

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 1:17 am
Kiki riki skirts - I was so excited when I saw awesome color skirts at decent prices but by the time I tried on 20 skirts in XL and had to face the reality that they were so tight I wouldn't be caught out of the bathroom like that- I was so depressed and feeling fat when I have a pretty decent figure! (Ok not a size 2 here but I otherwise don't have this issue!)

Karisma skirt - didn't look like would be flattering on me.... Sorry

DrMom

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 1:41 am
Pencil skirts look so constricting. How do you climb stairs (even 1 at a time, let alone 2 at a time) wearing these skirts? I'd feel like Morticia Addaams in these.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics